visvim s/s 2013

Yom

He's from Toronto, his contact ships from Japan straight to you. (or at least in my case)

Must be feeding people different stories. Firstly, I asked if I could collect in person in HK to save on shipping because he said he was based there, he said he couldn't because the items ship from Japan. I then asked if he could ship to Taiwan, as it would be cheaper between Asian countries. He said he could.

A few days later I asked him for a revised price from the original one he gave me to ship to the UK, but instead ship to Asia, as I was told it would be cheaper. He gave me the same price. I queried why it wasn't any cheaper and he said he has the items shipped to him in HK, from there he forwards it on. It didn't make much sense to me, but I presume his friend in Japan was sending things in bulk as having individual items sent each time would be more costly.

Actually I just found part of our conversation:

will buy it in Nagoya FIL

and ship from nagoya

to hk

i will get most of the stuff from nagoya fil in the futre

I'm not denying his legitimacy, I just find it odd that he can't get his pricing right and seemingly lies as to where he's actually based.

@Fycus, yes they do stamp .5 sizes inside the footwear. I can confirm this with my two pairs of US9.5 ISDTs, US9.5 in the Hockney folks and Virgils.

Edited by rirawin

I charge 20% which is still under US retail by a good 10%. I got to pay dude in Japan and I keep 10%, stuff still gets shipped twice from Japan to me then to where ever. There's no great way to go about it, if dude is charging 10% that's a good deal, I charge more cause of the people working to get it, and with that being said I pop up with the item 9.5 times out of 10, and keep constant fast communication. I started doing it for my good boys because HB take people's money and won't refund it sometimes for a week. If I'm running gs through a account I have to show a profit, on things not for me. With all that being said still cheaper then HB concepts US retail etc. I don't do this as a business or to make money, more just to help out others. Examin only charges 5% he may be the way to go for sure lol

^as the story goes, 78 also managed to bring a conbini beer in, slam it on the counter, and still get them to throw the conchos on! where did those photos go?? i think it depends on who's in the shop at the time, but you can likely get conchos put on FBTs/other shoes so long as they don't have to punch holes in the leather or alter the item at all. it looks like the ones herpsky posted just had the conchos tied on. very cool nonetheless!

Edited by fpar

visvim-2013-spring-summer-collection-1st

what colour is the virgils in this picture?

anyway do you guys think dark brown or light brown is nicer for the virils kngr. also the way the age. cause i cant really tell the difference from pictures. maybe some of you guys can give some advice as i have seen some pretty sweet looking virgils from you guys. thanks!!

i have the light brown and think they work a lot better for SS than the dark color.(Just get black for winter) those look like the dk, but if they are lt. i wouldnt be surprised based on lighting. I know if you look in the waywt shoe thread, then you will see a pair of the darker versions. I could post some pictures if you like about current wear/fade but there is an abundance on the internet.

http://i0.wp.com/hyp...-007.jpg?w=1410

what colour is the virgils in this picture?

anyway do you guys think dark brown or light brown is nicer for the virils kngr. also the way the age. cause i cant really tell the difference from pictures. maybe some of you guys can give some advice as i have seen some pretty sweet looking virgils from you guys. thanks!!

Lt. Brown - i picked up a pair in this color way, love them - IMO these are the best ones. Go to Human Behaviour HK webstore and you'll see they have real pics of each so you can get some idea of coloring. The lighter ones will age with more highs and lows. I think the browns look good but too flat. Anyhow - good luck, you cant go wrong with the Virgil boots

that robe is crazy(good), a little ?? for 5K, but he doesnt wear it well, looks too caped crusader rather than what i feel its intended to look like. the styling vis had looked much better in the lookbook and the modeling awhile back.

anyone knows the difference between the noragi kano coudroy vs the noragi social sculpture? is it just that one is linen and the other coudroy?

the noragi SS is denim. from there it can be one wash, damaged....