visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Im interested in this lhamo shirt from humanbehaviour they dont have the stock but it says preorder. but the official vsvm site is sold out on it.

how can they possibly get the lhamo shirt when the official website is out of stock?

sometimes they cant.

sometimes, they are able to get items from F.I.L when they have them in stock despite being sold out online.

It is a preorder item, if that item has already come out, it may in fact be too late to buy it.

with staples such as lhamo, gore tex, most shoes, once something comes out it will be hard to get if you are inquiring over a week after release date.

hope that helps.

just contact them and ask if they can get it, they will call their supplier and inquire if they have one and get back to you before you paypal. always email them before purchasing something that they dont physically have.

Edited by Kaf

hi everyone, i've never owned a pair of shoes from the folk series, so can anybody help me with the sizing of hockney folk, foley folk, beuys trekker folk, fbt lhamo and fbt bearfoot? i wear sz 9.5 on skagway.

tks in advance :)

http://www.facebook....visvimnbhdwtaps

is this legit seller can anyone tell me?

anyone dealt with this dealer before looking to get a noragi kofu from the ict but everywhere is out

I just sold this guy some shoes...IMHO, he seemed a little green w/ respect to purchasing, but somethings just get lost in translation. Why don't you talk to master or emixam regarding proxy? If that doesn't work, you can always just wait it out and see what comes up on the sufu visvim community sales thread.

Im interested in this lhamo shirt from humanbehaviour they dont have the stock but it says preorder. but the official vsvm site is sold out on it.

how can they possibly get the lhamo shirt when the official website is out of stock?

What did HB say? Did you try contacting them?

Does visvim stamp half sizes into shoes? I recently got a pair of boots as m10.5 and that's what it says on the box, but the stamp on the shoe leather says 11. Wondering if they were mislabeled or if this is normal...

http://www.facebook....visvimnbhdwtaps

is this legit seller can anyone tell me?

anyone dealt with this dealer before looking to get a noragi kofu from the ict but everywhere is out

Legit... Essentially he is based in HK and has a friend/contact in Nagoya who does store pickups from the F.I.L. there. The two of them charge 10% proxy fee, in some cases more depending on how hyped the item is. From what I can gather his contact ships the goods to him in HK, and then he forwards them onto you. It's a shame the guy in Japan can't ship direct, as in all cases you're paying for two shipping costs Japan > HK, HK > you.

Edited by rirawin

Legit... Essentially he is based in HK and has a friend/contact in Nagoya who does store pickups from the F.I.L. there. The two of them charge 10% proxy fee, in some cases more depending on how hyped the item is. From what I can gather his contact ships the goods to him in HK, and then he forwards them onto you. It's a shame the guy in Japan can't ship direct, as in all cases you're paying for two shipping costs Japan > HK, HK > you.

He's from Toronto, his contact ships from Japan straight to you. (or at least in my case)

Edited by bryanayrb