visvim s/s 2013

Yom

-posted a WTB request 2 weeks ago for a pair of Cochise in size 12 - pretty hopeless.

- 3 days later received an offer for the Burgundy pair unworn

-ended as a trade and just received these today

they are super light and warm (the padding is quite thick), but I dont find the Horween leather that stiff....my Viberg or Mister Freedom were and still are way stiffer. And yes these fit a tad smaller than the Grizzly.

As Ruco said :

I'm gonna brutalize these

P1050574_zps253323e8.jpg

1e46301e-c28d-41b7-bf9a-070374e49613_zps2b820f45.jpg

Edited by emixam

Question for those who own or know about FBTs:

How is the sizing? I wear a 10.5 in most shoes but rarely find FBTs in that sizing. Do they run slightly large or small? Wondering if I should purchase them in a 10 or a 11 since they are more common.

Thanks

Anyone got any IT shirts they can help with sizing? Bought an IT Elk flannel which came up quite big and an Ingall shirt which had skinny arms from A/W just gone, so wondered if anyone had any other sizing experience? Looking at the Oneida shirt but a bit worried about it being cut differently to other vis shirts.

Anyone got any IT shirts they can help with sizing? Bought an IT Elk flannel which came up quite big and an Ingall shirt which had skinny arms from A/W just gone, so wondered if anyone had any other sizing experience? Looking at the Oneida shirt but a bit worried about it being cut differently to other vis shirts.

Yes boss you need to size down on this season's I;m a 2 - was advised a 1 and it was good advice

(i just managed to send that as a report so sorry if you get a nudge, hopefully they'll see it was erroneous)

Question for those who own or know about FBTs:

How is the sizing? I wear a 10.5 in most shoes but rarely find FBTs in that sizing. Do they run slightly large or small? Wondering if I should purchase them in a 10 or a 11 since they are more common.

Thanks

Have a pair of elstons from a year or two back and they fit tts for me. Same size I typically take in dress shoes or chucks.