visvim s/s 2013

Yom

The Kano stuff is some form of indigo dye there is drk indigo. Indigo. And light indigo. The Kano stuff comes out in a artifact a 101 and pants as well. It is a indigo dyed corduroy It's a diff process then the regular natural dye stuff. And the price point on the Kano stuff is pretty reasonable.

I just finished to litterally fight with my Grizzly's riri zip. It was completely stuck, it is now working again but it seems damaged and that may happened soon again. Visvim seriously need to change the metal zippers to YKK Excella or other smoother zippers, riri look good but the bigger metal ones are not sliding properly (PFD is like that, I had to put liquid soap on it).

EDIT : the zipper is now completely fucked up, very pissed right now even though I can still wear the boot without closing the zipper, that's not exactly what you expect from this kind of price range shoes

Edited by emixam

I just finished to litterally fight with my Grizzly's riri zip. It was completely stuck, it is now working again but it seems damaged and that may happened soon again. Visvim seriously need to change the zippers to YKK Excella or other smoother zippers, riri look good but the bigger ones are not sliding properly (PFD is like that, I had to put liquid soap on it).

agreed. i have a moncler v goryu jacket and the 22L Lamina backpack and i have similar issues with the riri zippers on both. Especially on the goryu, sometimes i worry i'm about to break the whole damn zipper. i know riri zippers area sposed to be top-of-the-line buuuuut given the difficulty of actually zipping, iunno if i buy it.

new to visvim, first purchase was a one wash lhamo shirt followed by ss13 light brown virgils in the last month. impressed by quality on both. looking to buy the amdo FBTs in April. Did a bit of looking around and ive been hearing they(FBTs) fit a little big? any advice is appreciated. also, how is the quality? ive heard i can get soles replaced for boots, but i'm a little worried about shoes breaking down after awhile.....not looking to buy multiple pairs of $500+ pairs of shoes. estimated retail?

(sorry for long ignorant post)

they have and wil be very embelished as of late, nothing like the older kiefers. maybe search for some olders, because the most recent where the Renos i believe. they have beads .

Thanks, where there any regular kiefer highs or something similar though? I recall old kiefers only came in mids.

any chance a size 3 PFD 2.5L amdo gore tex would fit someone who is 6 foot 3 inches and weighs 170. I feel that I should wear a size 4/5 but the chance of me finding one in those sizes is very slim. if anyone has any info about sizing or where to find one itd be greatly appreciated.