visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Any of you have experience how are the social sculpture 04 raws like? downsize, stretch etc

i've been considering a pair cause they offer 30 inseam. APCs are jus way too long for me.

Just not quite sure how much would these stretch.. any kind souls to help me out? thanks guys!

It is a pretty wild gore tex piece, the stitching was orange like denim, it almost felt like denim like they gave it that washing treatment or something. Said they printed on piece by piece pics of their own damaged denim onto the gore tex 3L.

Oglala is a nice jacket too good classic design almost like a hadrian.

Any of you have experience how are the social sculpture 04 raws like? downsize, stretch etc

i've been considering a pair cause they offer 30 inseam. APCs are jus way too long for me.

Just not quite sure how much would these stretch.. any kind souls to help me out? thanks guys!

anyone to help me out here?

anyone to help me out here?

i would say buy your normal size. i went with a 32 waist and it was pretty right on. the waist will certainly stretch a bit but not more then any other brand of raw denim. those fuckers take a long time to break in. i've been wearing mine on and off since last march and they are still remarkably dark and stiff.