visvim s/s 2013

Yom

For fuck sake. Get a proxy person and get shit from FIL. If its too good if a deal, it's prob not a deal. And I still say that those pics are of a real armiger. I could be wrong but at this point I don't give two fucks. How is it I've been buying visvim for 5 years and never worried about a fake, cause I send someone trust worthy to fil to grab it. Ohh please can we now discuss what proxy service everyone is using.

Got in the cochise and they're proper moon boots, legit work-site woodchopping' footwear. Construction is the best yet. That said seeing the style in person doesn't strike me as anything I couldn't find at the local work wear store. From the pictures I thought it would a bit sleeker. I'm gonna brutalize these if I decide to keep them.

demonator - as ppl have said steer well clear of that seller. It was me that asked before and they are fake, I had to pull a sale of an auction that I won via proxy, he also has neg for selling fake.

of course they are fake, and this seller also listed all the most faked in China : Grizzly suede, VisxMastermind 7 holes, Patrician, etc...

he actually uses the same pics as from Taobao :

http://item.taobao.c...&id=21817104817

I got a pair of Fluxus 04 Cords in sz 4 and am looking to buy the 04 damaged chino. Thing is the fluxus cords are about an inch or two too big in the waist, but fit fine through the leg. I'm aso a 36 in the non-wash denim, 34 was a bit too tight. Would I be able to size down to a sz 3?

Also, any word on a ss13 Grizzly release? Thanks for any input.

Edited by Nugtron

I think the ICT retail is around 120000 yen. And like the denim its natural dyed and luxsic. I tried to get the exact same one above but no size 4 s were made at all so I was fucked. Very nice though !

i tried to ask the sales what was special about this jacket and all they could tell me was that it was luxsic. he didnt understand what i was asking when i asked about the dying.

it also comes in a slightly different packaging than what fil usually does

null_zps1d09cae7.jpg

Edited by Khaddie