visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Just tried on the Cochise boot. Head's up to people - it runs around half-size smaller than Grizzly. The leather is hard and not sure if it can soften as time goes. But the construction is incredible.

What color do you guys like most? In real life the Burgundy leather shines (in a good way), but you can't go wrong with either brown colorways.

Edited by monkeyboy

Sorry to muck up this thread with a question about a past-season item, but I figured that this is where the Vis brain-trust is hanging out these days: Does anyone have experience with/own the A/W 11 Lt. Matoi jacket? Does it run large or small? I'm a size 3 in all Vis jackets I have (Nomad, PFD, Kilgore), but I'm looking at a size 4 Matoi at the moment and wondering if it'll fit. Also, how warm/heavy is it? More a Fall/lightly lined piece or heavy? Thanks much.

What is going on with that sole? The welt is stitched through the rubber and cut off at the end of every outward stitch?

Yes I saw the 102 one wash jacket emixam, but I think that it looked really cheap. Didn't really like the col tone myself. Can't deny it looked great in the model styling tho.

well I already pulled the trigger....it looks quite good here, I prefer the light shade of indigo.

5448134_zpsb8690f30.jpeg