visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Anyone know the RRP of this seasons PFD the most simple version?

Pretty sure its gonna be over 100k yen, thats not even the amdo version with the painted symbols on it. Dont know exactly but i think somewhere between 100-120k yens

Edited by jcashen87

I think pockets are just pieces of different yarn dyed fabric, not printed nor even painted

Right. On the regular or "multi" version, the amdo version of the townsend and pfd has the + symbol all over and is titled amdo after tibet region

I think it is like inkjet/printed on the gore tex though

http://www.humanbeha...05435002220.jpg

Edited by jcashen87

Kept staring at the pics of Cochise. You guys were right to say this is another winner just like the grizzly!

Anyone privileged to try the Cochise boots before can comment on sizing? If I am a 9.5 on virgil do I need to get half size smaller like the grizzly because it doesn't look as slim as the virgils from the pics.

not a fan of the styling for this ss13 so far but cochise are the bomb, especially in black.

and so many fake suede grizzly on the web right now....I am quite impressed by the craftmanship actually : apart from the material (cheap suede and fake Vibram), you cannot tell the difference really

ya know what emixam, i was looking at the f/w 13 pics and some of colleagues asked if it was like a male "free people/anthropolgy". visvim footwear will always be top notch, however im affraid the brands aesthetic is moving towards nomadic streetwear hippy chic. i feel the bohemian look is for the Ke$ha/festival types. shits starting to look very "Lucky Brand Jeans" just my thoughts....

not a fan of the styling for this ss13 so far but cochise are the bomb, especially in black.

and so many fake suede grizzly on the web right now....I am quite impressed by the craftmanship actually : apart from the material (cheap suede and fake Vibram), you cannot tell the difference really

so, what are the tell tale signs?

From photos the one major difference I've noticed is the real ones have a double stitched welt whereas the fake ones have single stitching.

double stitching welt started fom Fw12 only. Suede version is single stiched. As I said you can tell from the suede used, it is actually the same used as on fake Virgil : haire and stiff, nothing to do with the real ones (and colors are off as well)