#GRAY

WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

I live quite close to you, as I can see the buildings in the background of your picture when I look out my window.  I live just south of metropoliton near the BQE.  I'll be looking for those bybeatles around the neighborhood!

^on the real, when in NY I would often visit the Liquor Store but got no love...Admittedly, I'm usually dressed like an uncoordinated scrub and don't look $$$ but you'd think one would at least get a hello or a nod of existence once in a while haha...hopefully things have changed, but I digress!

They was probably just jealous of your ability to identify denim brand at 100yards based on the fabric aho.
Here is a sorry tale of appalling customer service, I was driving through Italy in a hire car got out to take a photo and left my vintage RayBan Caribbean on the roof of the car and drove off, Damn!

When i got home i needed sunglasses while i sourced some more vintage RayBans

So i drove to a certain Manchester mens store that i have visited many times in the past. The sunglasses rack was next to the front door so picked up a pair,  tried them on and was told by a certain sales assistant (and i quote) "If you are trying on sun glasses can you move to the back of the shop away from the front door" Contemptuous to say the least.

Then why put them next to the front door?? The feckin' turds! :mellow2:

they probably were afraid of hundreds of teenage girls rampaging the store if they spotted the world famous sufu celebrity Double O Soul ;)

I was kitted out in the usual garb suitable for an afternoon at Manchesters Northern Quarter, McKenzie Tee Shirt with a hood, White Adidas cap, Tracky bottoms tucked into socks, Rockport boots topped off with numerous gold chains. Why they thought i was a shoplifter "God only knows"

I believe the saying amongst the youth is 'Pics, or it never happened' :)

^on the real, when in NY I would often visit the Liquor Store but got no love...Admittedly, I'm usually dressed like an uncoordinated scrub and don't look $$$ but you'd think one would at least get a hello or a nod of existence once in a while haha...hopefully things have changed, but I digress!

I'm sorry to hear that. I was brought in there specifically to address such things. Come by next time you're in New York. I know you'll be in the neighborhood visiting BiG. ;)

Whats the Liquor Store actually like? I've hit up the Men's shop on Broadway, but never made it down to the Liquor Store. Sounds like an interesting concept.

The Liquor Store is great. When I'm in NYC the only two shops that I have to go and visit are Blue In Green and Liquor Store.

Danisdead- I really like the whole look! 

Danisdead- I really like the whole look! 

Thank you

9040807854_4d5396d8fe_z.jpg

ih wabash

bybeatle volume one

new balance

That type 3 fits perfect mate, 710's are looking good too

thx guys! :)

well I sized up on these 710 from my usual Samurai size as I was afraid the thighs might have been too tight. but looking back now, I also could have taken a size 34. Samurai jeans aren't that slim as other brands

^jst size up accordingly ... the waistband will shrink below tagged if unhindered.

As the brokers would say, East Williamsburg. When I made my way out, it was just good old Bushwick. Where are you living Quoise1203?

Pardon my ignorance but what is the address of the liquor store? I'm always in the city but I've never been and never even heard of it.

riff- id on em boots?

Those are the Viberg #8 service boots from Leffot

I see you got the arrowhead pop-over. Looks good, man. If you're ever in NY, come see me at The Liquor Store.

I picked up this shirt the other day as well.  It's my first attempt at wearing a "popover".  I love how it looks, but I realize now why this button configuration is normally only used on stretchier fabrics (e.g. polos); it is basically impossible to slip it on and off over my shoulders without some contortionist maneuvers.  It fits great when I finally get it on, but ingress and egress is challenging.  

Is this the case with all popover style shirts made of traditional oxford type fabrics?

friday%2520005.JPG

the pic is from a few days ago. The jeans are Artist Denim with about 2 years if irregular wear. I'll try to post evo pics in the next few days.

Edited by phive-oh-won

ed  - nope - not hemmed...size xs original length

Its my workshop loading bay doors, Its on a hill and there is a small front door up some steps. This is the "tradesmans enterance" where i take delivery of wood.

That's what she said.