WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

sorry to let you down MP, not almostthrice.

sadly now I have no more facial hair because of mandatory fun work events over the next couple of days.

I feel so naked and young looking, ah well, it can be re-grown.

Edited by clayton

qSJjYT6.jpg

VXO7Fri.jpg

Levis / Momotaro x Japan Blue / Red Wing

Hi everyone! I'm new to SF but it seems you guys have an awesome community here. Pretty limited in my clothing selection in South Africa (only brought 4 shirts with me), but this was taken earlier this morning prior to my ocean wash. I'll post pictures once my jeans have finished drying!

Why do you say that? I've heard good and awful things about ocean washing, and I know it's not in line with most of the "purist" ideology but with these jeans I figured why not? I'm going to be travelling in them for the next seven months and they will be beaten to dust regardless! Plus I've just ordered a pair of Red Clouds that I'm planning on taking good care of, so until then I figure I can have fun with these. Anyway, what drives the negative consensus on ocean washing here?

^ welcome to the forum, man, jeans look good. So, you're in SA and planning to travel for 7 months! Sounds great - where you headed? You're livin my dream - post pics along the way in "what are your jeans doing today"

Edited by lance

• sufu1 unpinned this topic