WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

I live quite close to you, as I can see the buildings in the background of your picture when I look out my window.  I live just south of metropoliton near the BQE.  I'll be looking for those bybeatles around the neighborhood!

^on the real, when in NY I would often visit the Liquor Store but got no love...Admittedly, I'm usually dressed like an uncoordinated scrub and don't look $$$ but you'd think one would at least get a hello or a nod of existence once in a while haha...hopefully things have changed, but I digress!

They was probably just jealous of your ability to identify denim brand at 100yards based on the fabric aho.
Here is a sorry tale of appalling customer service, I was driving through Italy in a hire car got out to take a photo and left my vintage RayBan Caribbean on the roof of the car and drove off, Damn!

When i got home i needed sunglasses while i sourced some more vintage RayBans

So i drove to a certain Manchester mens store that i have visited many times in the past. The sunglasses rack was next to the front door so picked up a pair,  tried them on and was told by a certain sales assistant (and i quote) "If you are trying on sun glasses can you move to the back of the shop away from the front door" Contemptuous to say the least.

Then why put them next to the front door?? The feckin' turds! :mellow2:

they probably were afraid of hundreds of teenage girls rampaging the store if they spotted the world famous sufu celebrity Double O Soul ;)

I was kitted out in the usual garb suitable for an afternoon at Manchesters Northern Quarter, McKenzie Tee Shirt with a hood, White Adidas cap, Tracky bottoms tucked into socks, Rockport boots topped off with numerous gold chains. Why they thought i was a shoplifter "God only knows"

I believe the saying amongst the youth is 'Pics, or it never happened' :)

^on the real, when in NY I would often visit the Liquor Store but got no love...Admittedly, I'm usually dressed like an uncoordinated scrub and don't look $$$ but you'd think one would at least get a hello or a nod of existence once in a while haha...hopefully things have changed, but I digress!

I'm sorry to hear that. I was brought in there specifically to address such things. Come by next time you're in New York. I know you'll be in the neighborhood visiting BiG. ;)

As the brokers would say, East Williamsburg. When I made my way out, it was just good old Bushwick. Where are you living Quoise1203?

Pardon my ignorance but what is the address of the liquor store? I'm always in the city but I've never been and never even heard of it.

I see you got the arrowhead pop-over. Looks good, man. If you're ever in NY, come see me at The Liquor Store.

I picked up this shirt the other day as well.  It's my first attempt at wearing a "popover".  I love how it looks, but I realize now why this button configuration is normally only used on stretchier fabrics (e.g. polos); it is basically impossible to slip it on and off over my shoulders without some contortionist maneuvers.  It fits great when I finally get it on, but ingress and egress is challenging.  

Is this the case with all popover style shirts made of traditional oxford type fabrics?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic