WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

(sniggers).

Yep- the mexican chilli's are my fave too.

For a minute I thought, "McCoy's makes chips?! That's crazy cool!"

Then I remembered that I work for a company that owns two restaurants, several frozen yogurt shops, a bakery, and a dairy facility. But then again, it's not branded as Flat Head, so it's a little different. :D

You're missing a trick there Kyle.

Flathead peanuts perhaps?

No, last season.

cc893664d15911e2805e22000aa82060_7.jpg

Jcrew, Rogue Territory, Ewing Dry Goods, Red Wing

I see you got the arrowhead pop-over. Looks good, man. If you're ever in NY, come see me at The Liquor Store.

I see you got the arrowhead pop-over. Looks good, man. If you're ever in NY, come see me at The Liquor Store.

Whats the Liquor Store actually like? I've hit up the Men's shop on Broadway, but never made it down to the Liquor Store. Sounds like an interesting concept.

Whats the Liquor Store actually like? I've hit up the Men's shop on Broadway, but never made it down to the Liquor Store. Sounds like an interesting concept.

The Liquor Store focuses on the elevated collection from J. Crew. We eliminate a lot of basics and focus on the higher-end that J. Crew offers. Aside from that, we also have partnership brands that you won't find in other stores. We carry a wide assortment of Wallace & Barnes that isn't in many J. Crew Shops. It's essentially a curated collection from what J. Crew offers that emphasizes the finest goods we offer.

The building itself is a refurbished old bar. Andy Spade designed the space working with the existing bar and layout. The building was erected in 1804 as a house. It was a liquor store for many years, then a bar called The Liquor Store. It's now a landmark building in New York, so the sign cannot be removed (though we wouldn't want to anyway). It's a great piece of New York history that I think J. Crew has treated with respect in its appropriation of it to brand and sell its menswear.

Now you have had your free advertising space hows about compensating us in the form of a waywt pic?

Haha. Sorry, man. That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to answer his question and I noticed a while back that danisdead wears a lot of J. Crew stuff. I wear the same thing every day, Deluxware or Jean Shop white tee, my Beatle Busters and Vans Authentics. Nothing to photograph going on here.

The Liquor Store focuses on the elevated collection from J. Crew. We eliminate a lot of basics and focus on the higher-end that J. Crew offers. Aside from that, we also have partnership brands that you won't find in other stores. We carry a wide assortment of Wallace & Barnes that isn't in many J. Crew Shops. It's essentially a curated collection from what J. Crew offers that emphasizes the finest goods we offer.

The building itself is a refurbished old bar. Andy Spade designed the space working with the existing bar and layout. The building was erected in 1804 as a house. It was a liquor store for many years, then a bar called The Liquor Store. It's now a landmark building in New York, so the sign cannot be removed (though we wouldn't want to anyway). It's a great piece of New York history that I think J. Crew has treated with respect in its appropriation of it to brand and sell its menswear.

Sounds like its worth the trip. Thanks!

As the brokers would say, East Williamsburg. When I made my way out, it was just good old Bushwick. Where are you living Quoise1203?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic