WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

I know that riff's fits are generally popular but they are not really for me. This one, however, is perfect. Love the ranch jacket and the colour combo or blue denim, white tee and duck is classic stuff.

I know that riff's fits are generally popular but they are not really for me. This one, however, is perfect. Love the ranch jacket and the colour combo or blue denim, white tee and duck is classic stuff.

Thanks big truck - always appreciate a comment like that!

WH660 riff? ...inspired by Ale i see ;)

Yea - totally! Glad I kept these :)

On a different note - @Zendeen - those Maine Street derbies are very cool - I checked out their FB page, nice stuff there! Maybe you could post up some detail on the shoe/boot thread?

Edited by riff

another craigslist hooker pic from yours truly.  Please disregard the mess.  My wife wouldnt shut up about a lack of closet space so I gave her an entire room.  This is the result.  

Buzz Rickson

Warehouse 415

Bakers Oxfords

null_zpsf3e4803c.jpg

Nice.  How did you size on that BR sweat? In most pics of the BR sweat, it looks quite small but on yours it looks like a regular fit. 

Cross-post to "WAYWT? Craigslist Hooker Edition?"  :D

Edited by schmallo15

Tough acts to follow on this page, so I ain't even gonna try. Lazy days shots from me and the boy....

2013-05-31135117_zps8bb4631e.jpg

2013-05-31161353_zpsefff367b.jpg

2013-05-31161400_zps90d045f4.jpg

Nice.  How did you size on that BR sweat? In most pics of the BR sweat, it looks quite small but on yours it looks like a regular fit. 

Cross-post to "WAYWT? Craigslist Hooker Edition?"  :D

Its a large.  Based on the measurements on the Self Edge site, i just went TTS.  I was lucky enough to be able to try them on before buying.  I was most concerned with length, as the "vintage" fit seems to be way too short.  Thankfully, this is a vintage fit without the ridiculously short length.  

• sufu1 unpinned this topic