WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

Bing Crosby style in the denim tuxedo ?

:)

I would like to say yes, but it wasnt really that classy.

We had been travelling in South America my future wife got a strange swelling to the belly region. We decided to get married in Brazil but it was a logistical nightmare,Flew home got married in Denim/Vintage 50,s dress respectively, there was only 4 of us there, A great day, a month later we had a baby.

I got married in denim- well- jeans anyhow. Had it been a bigger do I would have seriously considered getting a denim or Chambray suit made.

how many washes total?

Only one wash at 10 months of wear, which was a few weeks ago.

Pretty happy with how they are wearing in, right knee is blowing out due to being on my knees a lot when rebuilding my car.

Just about the same as last time but I recently soaked my pair of NS and I'm pretty satisfied with what it did to them.

2ilirnd.jpg

Wore them 2 days in a row now since I soaked them, wore them wet for a bit then hung them up to dry. They were nice and crispy when I put them on in the morning, still need to soften up again in a few places but they feel great.

They shouldn't have shrank much cause APCs are sanforized, but they seem to fit a lot better.

6B4209B1-2701-42A9-9E63-F80AF37F4C68-20359-000017F668B55727_zpsb9d1283e.jpg

Persol (Glasses)

Iron Heart (Flannel)

Crispin Bending (Belt)

Voyej (Lanyard)

Iron Heart (Mega Beatle Busters)

Whites (Boots)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic