WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

567369e48d9e11e2925f22000a1fb71a_7.jpg

One of the coolest things about being enrolled at a tech-school is that every know and again your instructor gets bored and says 'Hey, screw it, lets go turn some kerosene into noise!' and then you run the engines on an MD80.

Pretty fuckin' awesome.

1665dbbe8da011e2902222000a1fa52b_7.jpg

Ramp Rats!

Same shit differnt day

Edited by robbie

Though ^ is really cool ( I mean that) I think this thread should mainly be about what you're wearing and less about what you're doing or where you are. Therefore pictures like the above, however nice they are, would be better suited in the 'what are your jeans doing today' thread.

What good is a blurry 'impression' picture, in which clothes aren't visible at all really, in a thread about what you're wearing?

No hate, just explaining why I dislike the above post in this context.

Edited by Crat

I think this thread should mainly be about what you're wearing and less about what you're doing or where you are.

He's still wearing denim. And he's been on sufu a bit longer than you (no disrespect). Nothing wrong with mixing it up. Plus, he's a new dad, so who has time to post in multiple threads? You also could've PM'ed that.

IMG_2169_zps9c06ef74.jpg

maiden noir

geller

roy rn03

birks

He's still wearing denim. And he's been on sufu a bit longer than you (no disrespect). Nothing wrong with mixing it up. Plus, he's a new dad, so who has time to post in multiple threads? You also could've PM'ed that.

I'm not trying to offend anyone and it isn't a personal attack against robbie. Hell; he had a much better day than I did hanging out around planes, in the sun, with his mates. My point is that pictures that focus on your lifestyle and hardly show your denim seem out of place in this thread. I agree that there's nothing wrong with mixing it up. Pics that show the stuff you're up to, if anything, just make it better as long as what you're wearing is clearly visible. Its always better to se whats being worn in the setting its being worn in.

Didn't PM as its a general point even though I posted in reaction to robbie.

I'm not trying to make enemies here, just my 2ct.

Hahaha omfg - you guys crack me up :D Nice to see this thread still has soul !

Edit: Slab, it's the Barbour To Ki To Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket - originally came out a few years ago, then re-issued for Skyfall (at jacked up prices, of course :rolleyes: )

Edited by riff

• sufu1 unpinned this topic