Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By thinbuddha

View Advert Paul Harnden Grey "Stripe" Belted Trousers
      100% wool belted pants. Fabric is stripe with a mix of grey, yellow, and bluish tones to create a beautiful dark grey color. Excellent condition.
      Tagged XS, but could fit up to a 48 with no issues.
      w: 44cm 
      length: 83cm 
      hem: 22cm
      Looking for Paul Harnden Zipper Mac and would trade for that. Low balls will be ignored.

Advertiser thinbuddha Date 04/23/2017 Price $1,250.00 Category bottoms  
    • By thinbuddha
      100% wool belted pants. Fabric is stripe with a mix of grey, yellow, and bluish tones to create a beautiful dark grey color. Excellent condition.
      Tagged XS, but could fit up to a 48 with no issues.
      w: 44cm 
      length: 83cm 
      hem: 22cm
      Looking for Paul Harnden Zipper Mac and would trade for that. Low balls will be ignored.

• By ian+

View Advert Neil Barrett black virgin wool formal pants, 50
      Neil Barrett
      Description: black classic formal slim fit pants, amazing craftsmanship and fabric texture, 100% Virgin Wool
      Condition: BNW/OT, back pockets still sealed
      Size: 50x33
      Retail Price: € 640
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you! I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings.
      Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
      Advertiser ian+ Date 03/14/2017 Price $225.00 Category bottoms  
    • By ian+
      Neil Barrett
      Description: black classic formal slim fit pants, amazing craftsmanship and fabric texture, 100% Virgin Wool
      Condition: BNW/OT, back pockets still sealed
      Size: 50x33
      Retail Price: € 640
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you! I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings.
      Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
    • By ian+

View Advert Thamanyah FW15 padded bomber jacket, 50, BNW/OT
      Thamanyah
      Description: black padded bomber jacket with button fastening at the front, two-way branded zipper, four pockets at the waist, two zippered and two welt, 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Cupro. This won't likely go on sale as with most Thamanyah pieces.
      Condition: BNW/OT, 10/10, small tear at the right's sleeve inner lining, very easy to fix (5th photo)
      Season: FW15
      Code: 8H15AWJ014
      Size: 50
      Retail Price: € 1370
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you!
      I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings. Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
      Advertiser ian+ Date 03/14/2017 Price $850.00 Category outerwear