Strike Gold Oatmeal Hoodie Sz L (Shrunk to size M) PRICE DROP $160

rawsnoopy

Hey Guys,

Up for sale I have an Oatmeal Strike Gold Hoodie. Its a size large, but after the first wash it has shrunk to a size medium (see measurements below).

I wore this hoodie about 30 times, and then I gave it a hand wash. After the wash it has not been worn. (Since it has been washed, this hoodie should not shrink anymore).

The hoodie is in mint condition, with the exception of some slight indigo on the bottom of the hoodie from it being worn under a denim jacket (see pics below).

The hoodie is made of heavy weight loopwheeled cotton and was made entirely in Japan by The Strike Gold. This is by far one of the best loopwheeled hoodies I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I have owned hoodies from samurai, buzz rickson, real mccoys, and I have also had the opportunity to handle loopwheeled sweatshirts from many other companies. In my opinion, this hoodie beats them all. It is definitely the softest, one of the heaviest, and has a great fit. To put it simply, you will feel like you're wearing a blanket. Im only selling it because it is now too small for me (I will be using the money to by an XL).

I purchased this hoodie from self edge for $320.

PRICE: $160 + shipping/paypal

NOTE: IN THE PICTURES THE HOODIE LOOKS GRAY. IT IS NOT! THE HOODIE IS OATMEAL OR OFF-WHITE. FOR AN ACCURATE IMPRESSION OF THE COLOR, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SELF EDGE'S WEBSITE.

http://www.selfedge....shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=842

Measurements (measured as per instructions on self edge website):

Chest - 40

Vertical Length - 25

Sleeve - 27

Shoulder - 18

For reference, I was at self edge the other day and I compared my hoodie to a new medium they had in stock. The two were almost identical. (Based on my measurements the hoodie seems shorter, but when I compared the two at the store, they were almost the same length, mine being at most .5 inch shorter)

Pictures:

Front

DSC_0114_zps446ca4c0.jpg

Back

DSC_0118_zps66e55196.jpg

Indigo Dye From Denim Jacket on Bottom of Front

DSC_0115_zps83571748.jpg

DSC_0116_zpsd4e123fa.jpg

Im not going to lie, this indigo is a little bit more prominent in real life than it appears in photos, but only a little. Nonetheless, it's barely noticeable from far away and could most likely be gotten rid of with some scrubbing. Just wanna be honest though..... (To be honest in my opinion the indigo gives it some nice character, but to each his own).

Close Up of Fabric

DSC_0120_zpsd4e429cf.jpg

Edited by rawsnoopy

• 1 year later...