e0d9n0b5

Recent Purchases 2013

tumblr_miph819FeG1qzq7n4o1_1280.jpg

balmain biker jeans and an alexandre plokhov ring

Finally found a brand of denim I like as much as number (n)ine. Too bad it's balmain. <_<

Edited by Enaml

Fuck you James. These were in my cart too.

That fucking rakuten login. That fucking login hurlement_primaire.gif

Edited by Trinity

If I did press that fucking "place order" button before James, I would have worn them.

For sufu's pleasures. itm.gif

In all seriousness though, I don't feel connected to that pair of boots, it was all about my Raf vault.

I just hope James is not an a$arpocky fag (don't know you dude, maybe you're really into De stijl), and I hope he will share some fits!

Edit : Doc worm & wild bill made some convincing fits with them

Edited by Trinity

If I did press that fucking "place order" button before James, I would have worn them.

For sufu's pleasures. itm.gif

In all seriousness though, I don't feel connected to that pair of boots, it was all about my Raf vault.

I just hope James is not an a$arpocky fag (don't know you dude, maybe you're really into De stijl), and I hope he will share some fits!

Edit : Doc worm & wild bill made some convincing fits with them

haha word true, rocky wore them,

i would glady own them cause im a manic of de stijl but cant picture myself with them

http://www.johnelliott.co

John Elliott + Co - The Cast / Obsidian. Perfect fit for me sized down 1 (From 30 - 29) In my opinion some of the best black raw selvedge around. The fill color on the denim is grey meaning that is will fade into a carbon color.

Ehc0Ujjl.jpg

CVljHPml.jpg

fIErezgl.jpg

John Elliott + Co - Villain Side Zip - Black. This is really unique to me because the zippers are functional and it can be worn as a normal crew, or unzipped for less heat or to show off a layer or color below. Zippers are riri! I wear a medium in this. For the longest time I was a small and I find myself fitting into medium more and more. For reference I'm 5'10" 155 lb.

PjtwnYQl.jpg

DfBIYWMl.jpg

I also have one of their U - Neck curve tees which I preferred in small. Pretty interesting design on that one - nice longer length and slightly curved hem.

FYI - I know these guys personally. I am not at all employed by them or promoting their stuff, but there was interest by many members over at Styleforum and I wanted to share this great LA made and based new company. I'm an active member and wouldn't even be interested in sharing this if I didn't think it was great.

Edited by mssneaker

I am not at all employed by them or promoting their stuff

there's nothing wrong with it, but promoting their stuff is exactly what you're doing. you're not doing it in a dishonest or annoying way, but it is what it is. to a certain extent every recent purchase post is promotion (unless people express dissatisfaction).

Edited by wurm

I dunno dude I collect everything really, if I see something fun whatever I'll buy it (that's mostly why I'm a big Givenchy collector. And come on, that CDG tee was cute). And fwiw I wear mostly yohji/rick, and have been on Raf for years. This is all well before the ASAP generation.

ASAP is just collateral, and we all have to deal with it I guess.

Edited by James St. James

FWIW: wild_bill and doctorworm had some fits that were completely MADE by those boots.

Not saying their other pieces weren't just as good, but when someone can make those boots work it's unlike anything else.

James St. James please don't just 'collect' them, they deserve to be worn...

I don't think I've ever bought a piece and just let is sit there. I don't collect in that sense.

Edited by James St. James