e0d9n0b5

Recent Purchases 2013

jOFaGMJ.jpg

A disturbing trend is emerging. Common Projects once again. This time I snatched a pair of the black crepe soled postal boots from ebay.

jOFaGMJ.jpg

A disturbing trend is emerging. Common Projects once again. This time I snatched a pair of the black crepe soled postal boots from ebay.

what u mean? why?

what u mean? why?

Each time I have posted in here it has been Common Projects. The first pair hooked me and now I am being strung along, but quite happily so. I am happy with the leathers they use, construction is solid, and the numbering is subtler than I imagined. Plus they fit nicely into my wardrobe.

NsMC4NR.jpg

Should be arriving soon!

i haven't bothered to post my recent purchases in a pretty long time but decided to do a few now. these aren't necessarily my favorite purchases but things that are a bit different for me.

8452466410_f4166b1e41.jpg

detail pic

wanted some cheap but decent fingerless gloves and decided to try out etsy for the first time. the seller did a custom order for my man hands and used a charcoal grey yarn at my request. she sent in an extra pair in black though they're a lot smaller. i suspect they're just an extra women's pair she had cause they're really small and tight. still a nice gesture. the grey isn't baby alpaca like the black, but quality on both seems good. was $30 shipped and i'm definitely satisfied by it.

8452467332_8cb1ce1784_z.jpg

never been much of a person for wearing sunglasses (i.e. never really owned a pair before), but the eye doctor told me i'm really sensitive to sunlight and need to wear them. found these mykita "russell" ones like new on ebay for $220 (retail is like $450+ i think) and took a chance on them. they're similar to wayfarers though a bit different. you can't tell from the pic but it has black gradient lenses. they're really nice - best sunglasses i have the memory of handling and they fit my face well. already wearing them all the time (when the sun's out).

also posting a backpack i bought a while back and intended to post pics but never did in the backpack thread

ts(s) aw 11 chesterfield coat

pYMLeft.jpg

schneider aw 12 red knit

Km0lYRy.jpg

garbstore ocbd

poPBHN7.png

ca4la, makr keychain, monocle

e4dJjNL.jpg

New Balance x Stone Island SI_577

30D876F9-E315-47D4-9C8C-B9FAD4204B4C-27146-00002AB8ED2F228B.jpg?t=1360270043

Celebrating 25 years of old man shoes. (8)

4696087514_9651fe69c9_z.jpg

Edited by Fycus

ss13-redtab-male-13112-0004-f-medium.jpg

Levi's 511 Commuter pant

I might post a review in Techwear thread one day...

Sorry Abe

not really a recent purchases, more like bday gifts ..

nbhd-incense-chamber-skulls.jpeg

thom-browne-scotch-grain-wingtip-brogue.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

Guest Dumi420

^ where'd you get those vis? been looking for a white suede pair like that forever, thanks in advance.

its a breast pocket ashtray

^ where'd you get those vis? been looking for a white suede pair like that forever, thanks in advance.

rando hb member

Edited by bacon