Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

I feel like that's an inappropriate conjugation of the verb Laisser...

Yeah probably. Vis ain't cheap, but visbros actin mighty insolent. Respect the aristocracy.

Anyway

let them kop vis

Edited by SSchadenfreude

If I'm being lumped in with the "visbros" than someone holla at me with a VisVIm Jacket. (Yall know the specs.)

Fuck it, throw in some VisVIm footwear while you're at it. Shoes, boots, shower-sandals, planks of wood…whatever. VisVim footwear. 

If I'm being lumped in with the "visbros" than someone holla at me with a VisVIm Jacket. (Yall know the specs.)

Fuck it, throw in some VisVIm footwear while you're at it. Shoes, boots, shower-sandals, planks of wood…whatever. VisVim footwear.

It was not my intention to label u as such. And u should realize this in the most recent posts Edited by SSchadenfreude

I feel like that's an inappropriate conjugation of the verb Laisser

Actually it's correctly conjugated, acheter should be written in the infinitive

EDIT: only time French verb conjugation knowledge has been applied outside of a test

Edited by CHINESEGOLD

Actually it's correctly conjugated, acheter should be written in the infinitive

EDIT: only time French verb conjugation knowledge has been applied outside of a test

Chinagold: thank u.

Tresuncool: booyah!

Damn...

Doesn't "les" in this instance refer to "them" which is typically accompanied by, in this scenario, a present tense verb finishing in "ent"? 

"Laissez-les" just doesn't sound right, though...

Edited by TresUnCool

Damn...

Doesn't "les" in this instance refer to "them" which is typically accompanied by, in this scenario, a present tense verb finishing in "ent"?

"Laissez-les" just doesn't sound right, though...

I appropriated a quote supposedly from Marie Antoinette & made a liberal yet small change.

I'm no expert at French, but contrary to coppola's propaganda film she (m.a.,(not maurizioamadei))was, and most likely sucked at English. So I'm pretty sure my French shit was ok.

Btw I'm just curious as to y master keeps reppin u

Edited by SSchadenfreude

…I was just gonna say "I hope this dude gets a super account--or whatever the fuck you call it--so I can get wicked rep bukkake"

That's how this system works, right?

I <3 u Master! xoxoxo

Edited by TresUnCool

…I was just gonna say "I hope this dude gets a super account--or whatever the fuck you call it--so I can get wicked rep bukkake"

That's how this system works, right?

I <3 u Master! xoxoxo

the true worth of reputation points b them either green or red, can easily b determined by the worth of the individual giving them.

so long as ur happy tho

If he (or any similar people) r reading this then let it b known that i appologize for my heinous mistake. My bad, boo!

I'll have to ask him if he is pro separatism.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

NN

why do guys wear these? would you bother if cobain hadn't? i'm not even trying to give you shit, i'd honestly like to know what the appeal is

no matter who's emulating them, i don't think i'll ever see them as anything but one of those run-of-the-mill frames for teenage girls 

Edited by jamokes

well this go for the same things for like every piece of clothing, why you like certain pieces you have ?

some people like yohji drapey clothes while other like more fitted clothes, is a matter of taste 

your question dont make sense.
you need a explanation of why people like something everytime you dont feel the same way about it or what ?

well this go for the same things for like every piece of clothing, why you like certain pieces you have ?

some people like yohji drapey clothes while other like more fitted clothes, is a matter of taste 

your question dont make sense.

you need a explanation of why people like something everytime you dont feel the same way about it or what ?

i can explain why i like a lot of pieces i have as well as pieces i don't (to an reasonable extent), and i especially don't have a problem with explaining why i like those pieces when they're less than safe

i'm not sure if you're overthinking this or simply feeling indignant for whatever reason, but the question makes sense

no, i don't need an explanation every time, but i would like one in this particular instance because of the circumstances, and i guess i just don't see why it's such a big deal to talk about why you like or dislike something 

could i have just negged him for posting the sunglasses and never even tried to understand the appeal? yes, but i usually prefer to engage people in some kind of discussion rather than reducing our interactions to green and red squares

Maybe he does wanna channel Cobain and i don't think there's anything wrong w/ that.  I would wear big glam shades like Jason Spaceman if given them because hes my hero.

Also u like ur things he likes his, is that such a hard thing to comprehend?

^post a fit with NN glasses !!!

my post was actually a little preemptive but when they arrive I will. 

why do guys fuck w/these? would you bother if cobain hadn't? i'm not even trying to give you shit, i'd honestly like to know what the appeal is

no matter who's emulating them, i don't think i'll ever see them as anything but one of those run-of-the-mill frames for teenage girls 

Fair enough. I was looking for something a bit divergent from the relatively stagnant shapes/styles that seem to be in circulation these days (as prof suggested) I came across these for a great price and thought why not! Plus for whatever reason I have been after these for a while it might be a cobain thing or just a nn thing.