Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

Silk leopard print Saint Laurent shirt. 

10719962464_7a306c9d14_b.jpg

I actually really like this shirt. In the sun, the leopard print is only visible under just the right angle, making it very subtle, something that leopard print shirts often aren't. 

10719962504_1c69a4f204_b.jpg

Close up of the leopard print detailing. 

Mohair sweater from Dior Homme AW07. Not very exciting, just a nice, slim sweater from one of my favorite seasons.

10719968696_cf5cd549c9_b.jpg

Silk leopard print Saint Laurent shirt. 

10719962464_7a306c9d14_b.jpg

I actually really like this shirt. In the sun, the leopard print is only visible under just the right angle, making it very subtle, something that leopard print shirts often aren't. 

10719962504_1c69a4f204_b.jpg

Close up of the leopard print detailing.

Would you recommend the shirt? How does it fit? Also since it's silk do you have to get it drycleaned?

Would you recommend the shirt? How does it fit? Also since it's silk do you have to get it drycleaned?

Yes, since it's silk you have to get it dry-cleaned. The shirt fits very large - I had to get a size 37 to get the slim fit I wanted, but I love the design, and there's no better feeling than that of silk draped across your chest. 

i put a shitty 1 on tumblr from camera phone i'm at work so i don't wanna login to tumblr but its http://thelongestwhale.tumblr.com should be most recent post =]

better one eventually but my gf got our dslr when we stopped living together so i only get to use it once in a while

saw your selfie on instagram, was going to comment on how handsome you were looking but I think it's better if we just keep that between the two of us =]