Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

That was deep.

I don't mind if someone doesn't like the stuff I buy, it's even interesting, but people dissing green chinos and repping a sweatshirt made from towel- I just don't get it :) (on a sidenote, I have nothing against crazy stuff so I wouldn't diss a sweatshirt made of towel- just not my thing, but no hard feelings either)

Edited by kojiro

That was deep.

I don't mind if someone doesn't like the stuff I buy, it's even interesting, but people dissing green chinos and repping a sweatshirt made of towel- I just don't get it :) (on a sidenote, I have nothing against crazy stuff so I wouldn't diss a sweatshirt made of towel- just not my thing, but no hard feelings either)

u don't mind (if someone doesnt like the stuff u buy)? yr recent posts in this thread paint a diff pic. dare I say one of u catchin feelings?

imo the combination of the color and the cut of yr pants are lame. even some of the douchiest of wasps i kno wouldnt wanna b seen on the driving range in that wack shit

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Made *from towel. Although made of towel sounds more fun.

schadenfreude: haha that's total bullshit dude. The photo I've shown doesn't tell anything about the cut, they are folded and you wouldn't even know how tapered they are, what is the rise, etc. You can dislike the color but you don't know what is the cut, so wtf?

Some of you don't like the stuff and that's perfectly fine with me, some of you hate to hate because you think it's the right thing to do to look cool and then some pile on. Sorry, just can't see how a towel sweatshirt is less whack than a pair of totally classic chinos, even their color is not controversial really- just a piece you'd wear during summer. I think I was gullible one can have a serious discussion here, most of you just come across as bitter haters throwing unfair judgements (the whole 'blind followers' deal and a lot of other shit, not neccessarily connected to me). From now on I'll just post stuff to share but don't get into any silly discussions. Just doesn't make sense.

Yeah and I knew you'd say that. Ok, if all of them (cause RL has like 15 different cuts) are whack then all chinos altogether are whack cause they cover pretty much every possible cut (despite high water but I might've missed these by RL). Nvm, this discussion is moot and probably boring as hell for most so let's drop it.

Edited by kojiro

Yeah and I knew you'd say that. Ok, if all of them (cause RL has like 15 different cuts) are whack then all chinos altogether are whack cause they cover pretty much every possible cut (despite high water but I might've missed these by RL). Nvm, this discussion is moot and probably boring as hell for most so let's drop it.

all of their stock-every-season chinos look wack in the color u chose.

Didn't u just say "From now on I'll just post stuff to share but don't get into any silly discussions...?"

liar liar (ugly) pants on fire...

And kojiro, u always tryin to stop discussions in this thread. "drop it" etc. shit don't work that way. U can't say some stupid shit/try to get the last word then expect fellas to cease. Bitch, we ain't droppin shit except sum neg rep on yr dumbass

Edited by SSchadenfreude

It's easy to call someone a bitch over the internet. In real life u wouldn't say shit to that kid lol. Either way I don't think he cares that you or "we" are dropping neg reps on him.

irl i doubt I'd even talk/pay attention to most people here. irl I doubt somebody would go outta his way to show me a pair of green polo chinos or anything else he kopped.

Master, ur actually wrong. I dunno to what extent, but the fact that he has been trying to defend negs he garnered vs. posi that the our legacy made of towel shit did proves otherwise. That he cares enough to post/gripe about shit.

all of their stock-every-season chinos look wack in the color u chose.

Didn't u just say "From now on I'll just post stuff to share but don't get into any silly discussions...?"

liar liar (ugly) pants on fire...

And kojiro, u always tryin to stop discussions in this thread. "drop it" etc. shit don't work that way. U can't say some stupid shit/try to get the last word then expect fellas to cease. Bitch, we ain't droppin shit except sum neg rep on yr dumbass

And you seem be 'droppin' neg rep on my ass' everywhere I go.

It's funny though, I like it...

makes me hard.

Edited by RRWW

yes the coat's hood is detachable.
it fits perfect. length is great and overall isn't huge. (even with the down jacket inner)

the only little discrepancy is that the arms are just a pinch too long, but it's not major. probably just me.

Chinos are whack.

You only have to head to any pub in the Yorkshire dales to see old farmers with battered old brogues, it's been a staple working shoe used by British country folk for ages. Lots of derivatives of the brogue are used as workwear, from the city to the country bumpkins of GB.

especially rick owens

How are brogued boots "workwear" in any sense, let alone "classic american workwear". I mean, they certainly started off as a casual british walking shoe, but workwear? What an incredulous claim, anyone working in dainty dress brogued boots deserves to be laughed at. It'd be like going hiking in those shitty Visvim Serras, except that the Serras at least take the form of a hiking boot, if not the function.

random stupid shit

wcMR1b7.jpg?16TiJubS.jpg?2
saint laurent "chain" belt // polar "wizards" p-1 deck (top graphic because it's hilarious)

kUDNMLn.jpg?1aG0qNKi.jpg?1
vintage pendleton // safe house usa "marble" throw pillows

vC5wTOV.jpg?1BPK1QcH.jpg?1
palace "wax" tee // waynes world halloween lol - vintage snapback and jersey

F39do54.jpg?1wqAONNf.jpg?1

polar "cowboys & knights" deck // palace "surf" sweatshirt

+ robert august surfboard