Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

I'm really starting to feel you have big reading with understanding issues. I was referring to unjustifyable internet random/blind hate phenomenon, not neccassarily specific to Visvim right? But for the sake of argument, I'd also say that this particular case is also a social phenomenon- it is, you can easily gather a group who will blindly hate anyone buying a lot of V stuff- not only at Sufu, they are everywhere. Same goes for Supreme, sneakers brands etc.

Going back to hate- as long as it makes sense, you guys go and have at it and I have nothing against it since it would be so fucking boring if everyone behave as if we were at english tea party, but when it's just shit thrown around, it's childish. Also I don't think I'll succeed in convincing you and vice versa so let's just call it quits.

I'm really starting to feel you have big reading with understanding issues. I was referring to unjustifyable internet random/blind hate phenomenon, not neccassarily specific to Visvim right? But for the sake of argument, I'd also say that this particular case is also a social phenomenon- it is, you can easily gather a group who will blindly hate anyone buying a lot of V stuff- not only at Sufu, they are everywhere. Same goes for Supreme, sneakers brands etc.

Going back to hate- as long as it makes sense, you guys go and have at it and I have nothing against it since it would be so fucking boring if everyone behave as if we were at english tea party, but when it's just shit thrown around, it's childish. Also I don't think I'll succeed in convincing you and vice versa so let's just call it quits.

and i'm starting to think that you have writing issues, not to mention comprehension probs.

throughout this forum's history, people have championed various labels/designer and have likewise despised others.  shit comes in waves/cycles then naturally diminishes, resurfaces and so forth.  criticism is totally natural, but a label will attract hate  (not necessarily you) when people attempt to justify it yet fail in the process. when they are inarticulate and manifest their mongrel nature. it's  the negative connotations and all that.  you've got people like master and his buffoonery.  people here then probably inadvertently associate his typical brand of buffoonery with visvim (or any other label).  he and his like are detrimental to the reputation of not just visvim, but practically any label.  

people just don't like to be associated with the overtly stupid.  and by your outspoken demeanor you are doing just that.  as far as this forum community goes, you are adding fuel to the fire (which would in all likelyhood already have been extinguished).  i think you can admit that i've been semi cordial throughout this/our entire dialogue.  

you're a passionate visvim enthusiast.  great.  it's just self-deprecating when people feel the need to attempt to  constantly rationalize the purchase(s) of shit that some do not like. i give you a small applause.  no sorry, not an applause, but a smidget of recognition. you've been more articulate and coherent than most of the other visvim bros. it's just that i don't think you grasp the bigger picture here.

imo  it's people like master who jump on some bandwagon just because some sort of median convinces it's cool.  again, my problem is not with visvim, but with certain people who post stupid shit and are unable to support said posts.  who resort to marsupial grunts and cave man retorts.  again, those who blindly consume just to consume.  could be any label.

schadenfreude, you post in this thread way too often considering youve never posted a recent purchase. also, no one gives a fuck about why anyone is purchasing visvim so can it

what does my posting a purchase here have to do with anything?  it won't further validate anything i've said.

also alot of people give a fuck about why many purchases are made.  what about people who fail to post their own recent purchase pics, yet compliment some other purchases?

maybe the mods could designate a non-chat recent purchases and a produce chat one? tbh it won't be of much consequence because just like the waywt nonchat version, images will be moved into the chat one.  

if people are gonna post some shit, they can't expect everyone to like it.  if someone don't like some shit your wrote, a fit, or a recent purchase, etc, then the burden lies on the poster for putting themselves out there.

what does my posting a purchase here have to do with anything?

It'll give the community a sense of your aesthetics.. You know, the things YOU like to buy.

Also, the members that Hates you will have a chance to pay you back for all your "constructive criticism".

But... I'm seriously getting tired of all the instant updates sent to my email about this thread cause all you guys have done is argue for the last 2 pages. Someone post some recent purchase already! I want to go back to looking at pictures of things I can't afford.

Posted · Hidden by ordo, September 1, 2013 - Stupid
Hidden by ordo, September 1, 2013 - Stupid

Dumbest fucking excuse I ever herd. You take the time to write novels on this shit of whining rants. Your a bitch. Go back to playing commander buttfuck and see who is next on your radar

Dumbest fucking excuse I ever herd. You take the time to write novels on this shit of whining rants. Your a bitch. Go back to playing commander buttfuck and see who is next on your radar

how is this the dumbest excuse you ever "herd?"   silly cunt, you think it's that difficult to type and think fast?  to swiftly compose a coherent post?  obviously for you. 

That's great you have memory, I will still never post a fit wearing these which is what I intended. I travel in China for work and these are my go-to to keep my feet dry and comfy.

Edited by Fycus

Again the biggest problem this thread has is people who talk and never post one product. I've been on Sufu for over a year maybe and shendefraude has never posted one item. He likes to hear himself speak like a fat bitch who never gets the dick

He's posted his purchases for years until recently, but you were prob still on Niketalk, or Hypebeast.