Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

I'm not saying V hiking shoes were first... I didn't state anything of that sort. They are based/ inspired by a shoe with very long history and rich tradition. I'm just saying they are the best looking ones offered nowadays. Also the precision with which they've been created and materials that have been used are the best. I did my research some time ago and the only ones that were (in my opinion of course) as great as Moncler V's were the old ones- 30, 40 years old.

I know I'd choose V hiking shoes in a 'blind test', if you stripped down all the shoes from brand names, price tags, etc. For me they are perfect. Well they would be if they came with the white shoelaces as they were usually shown in the lookbooks.

I'm not saying V hiking shoes were first... I didn't state anything of that sort. They are based/ inspired by a shoe with very long history and rich tradition. I'm just saying they are the best looking ones offered nowadays. Also the precision with which they've been created and materials that have been used are the best. I did my research some time ago and the only ones that were (in my opinion of course) as great as Moncler V's were the old ones- 30, 40 years old.

I've never actually tried on the V hiking shoes in real life, but I certainly don't doubt that Limmer could give them a run for their money. If only there wasn't an insane multi-year waitlist on custom models, they're literally the perfect hiking shoe

I never heard of Limmer boots, quite impressive! I'd gladly get a pair but I just checked and there is a LITERALLY multi-year waitlist... that's messed up

As for V hiking shoes- I own 4 pairs of them, each made of different leather, love them all.

Edited by kojiro