Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

Why would anyone want to advertise that they are a pervert to the world is beyond me, Givenchy or not Givenchy.

People will seriously buy anything if you market it well.

Fucking sheep.

This is by Givenchy? I just assumed it was from some random swag version of etsy...

@roman_yeah, I like 'em, I really want some smart brown shoes and they look pretty nice!

The hate will be ever-present, if you buy something that others don't dig, you get hated on.....

Why would anyone want to advertise that they are a pervert to the world is beyond me, Givenchy or not Givenchy.

People will seriously buy anything if you market it well.

Fucking sheep.

People are copping because t-shirts based on players jerseys are very trendy, so is Givenchy!

Also, printed t-shirts cost next to nothing to produce, so he can do whatever print he wants, just for shits and giggles and no money will be lost.

Riccardo is gay, so is the male side of his clientele (the people he designs for). I'm sure the sluts who luv fahshinz found this tee funny and straight to the point so they copped to wear at bars because they want to fuck really quick.

Also don't get it with the Pervert tee, I mean it's full of such inspired T shirts around right now that costs way cheaper though still overpriced.

Tisci, Slimane, Owens and lots lots more from the Team collection.

Edited by charleslin

this is so spot on ..

Riccardo is gay, so is the male side of his clientele (the people he designs for). I'm sure the sluts who luv fahshinz found this tee funny and straight to the point so they copped to wear at bars because they want to fuck really quick.

was about to save money, but cant resist less than $200 white mountaineering stuff (especially the pants, always wanted one from WM) and $70 master-piece laptop bag .. all from ssense.com

BgG0cHn.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

true 

lots of slutty rappers nowadays

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

People are copping because t-shirts based on players jerseys are very trendy, so is Givenchy!

Also, printed t-shirts cost next to nothing to produce, so he can do whatever print he wants, just for shits and giggles and no money will be lost.

Are you saying G-DRAGON is gay?

Did I said so? Korean puppets and rappers either have stylists telling them what to wear or they do like the others do and they will pick whatever is trendy and/or they get sent free shits to wear to generate sales. You know that.

+ Riccardo makes clothes for homothugs. Whoever buys it is another thing.

lots of slutty rappers nowadays

SBSB

7pJZBpC.jpg

Riccardo needs to send Pervert 17 jawns out to the DMV pronto