Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

Fucking dope. Is this hard to come by? Say, at a decent art/design bookshop stateside- Don't recall ever seeing it, though I've not really been looking.

I got it off Amazon. It was backordered. But i know when it came out (2011?) it was carried at B+N, Borders, etc. I think ur only bet now is online though 

How did I manage to get minus 7 rep by the way?

People not 'dig' Woolrich on this 'super' cool site?

Diggin' hi-tops huh?

Hm.

it was the combination of a fred perry sweat shirt and the 574s.  i didn't care for the woolrich but, i wouldn't have bothered to neg just for that.  for me personally, it was the 574s that put you in the shit zone.

it was the combination of a fred perry sweat shirt and the 574s.  i didn't care for the woolrich but, i wouldn't have bothered to neg just for that.  for me personally, it was the 574s that put you in the shit zone.

plus stock photos suck.  this whole thread is weird.  just wear your shit and take a fit pic son

I still need to take a pic with some neat shit on, that I do need to do.

The 574's, or any NB's seem to be like marmite, some people hang out of them, some peeps just don't dig!

Plus, I don't wear the 574'a with a smart'ish sweat like that btw lol.

^

A ) Who the fuck gets rep for wearing vis nowadays?

B )Since you've only been posting stock photos, why don't you just post a stock photo of some ballin shit and see what happens?

Edited by JD.Salinger

^

A ) Who the fuck gets rep for wearing vis nowadays?

B )Since you've only been posting stock photos, why don't you just post a stock photo of some ballin shit and see what happens?

Well that may be as so, but the principle is visible..

Being neg-repped for buying a few sweats and some NB's is just plain shit.

Props to nebulae for being the only one on this page who's posted non-stock photos of their last buys.

I really don't understand why people can't wait a few days or a week for the items to arrive and then take a photo. Nothing worse than scrolling through pages and pages of last purchases all filled with stock photos. If I want to see stock photos I'll go to the online store/clothing brand website.

Edited by PHAT HEAD CAMEL TOEZ

completely agree. 

and @nebulae , the soloist tee looks great. what fabric is it? 

unfortunately I'm not the greatest with fabrics but it looks and feels like a soft corduroy that's been fused on the inside.  Top and bottom panels seem to be the same, the top just has that pattern on it.

The grey panels are a waffle knit fabric.  Really cool stuff.