Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

i wish

i only get chest hair on one side bc of my birth defect(poland syndrome, no pec muscle on right side)

Are those the puckering pants kolor does every season? a lot of tokyo OGs swear by those pants. i tried them on at dsm but they are really hard to pull off. hope u post sum fits.

Are those the puckering pants kolor does every season? a lot of tokyo OGs swear by those pants. i tried them on at dsm but they are really hard to pull off. hope u post sum fits.

i don't think they are. and i'm going to try to post more fits, i've just been very busy lately. gotta get that rep

Leather perfecto with woven elements and khokhloma lining by Russian designer Denis Simachev. He used to be quite popular and prominent in mid 2000s but now he's mostly known for his bar/club and putting this pattern everywhere (like PlayStation, iPhone, Porsche and the bar actually).

And finally the most famous garment by Denis:

(that's a reissue, lol - originally a t-shirt with Putin appeared in ~2007)

That tshirt is great I want it. How much did you pay? 

Edited by bill
Do not quote pictures from the same page.

first real winter  purchases were docs and that jacket and both should be in by end of next week. texas winters aren't particularly difficult, but we've had a few cold fronts and these would have been nice to break in. looking forward to our coldest month (january)

looks like a pretty boring cover all. lol

that's actually why i like it. i've been in a really conservative headspace lately and  i'm definitely dressing accordingly. i like the idea of a worker's jacket, and it fits well with the rest of my wardrobe. it's definitely v simple and unassuming, but to me it's jawnz