Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

Maybe he does wanna channel Cobain and i don't think there's anything wrong w/ that.  I would wear big glam shades like Jason Spaceman if given them because hes my hero.

Also u like ur things he likes his, is that such a hard thing to comprehend?

Just wanted to say that Jason Spaceman is also my hero.

Carry on.

Just so you guys know, while it is often repeated that Cobain's clothes came from thrift shops he actually loved Jean-Paul Gaultier so those hairy striped sweaters probably came from JPG, amongst other things. Sunglasses might have been designer too.

Also u like ur things he likes his, is that such a hard thing to comprehend?

don't you think this is a bit redundant?

Fair enough. I was looking for something a bit divergent from the relatively stagnant shapes/styles that seem to be in circulation these days (as prof suggested) I came across these for a great price and thought why not! Plus for whatever reason I have been after these for a while it might be a cobain thing or just a nn thing.

that's cool, and it's all i was asking for

my goal was never to validate your purchase in my eyes or whatever, i just wanted to know if it was the shape itself, the story, and/or maybe something else that attracts people to this design

your civility is appreciated

Everyone's quick to hate on this guy's question but it is a somewhat valid thing to ask, especially considering how easily items are over hyped these days with the culture bred on these forums + tumblr etc.

the fact that most of them won't even engage in any kind of discourse speaks for itself

anyway, thanks for posting, this is actually the first time i've seen someone wearing NN's rendition

Edited by jamokes