Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

tumblr_miph819FeG1qzq7n4o1_1280.jpg

balmain biker jeans and an alexandre plokhov ring

Finally found a brand of denim I like as much as number (n)ine. Too bad it's balmain. <_<

Edited by Enaml

If I did press that fucking "place order" button before James, I would have worn them.

For sufu's pleasures. itm.gif

In all seriousness though, I don't feel connected to that pair of boots, it was all about my Raf vault.

I just hope James is not an a$arpocky fag (don't know you dude, maybe you're really into De stijl), and I hope he will share some fits!

Edit : Doc worm & wild bill made some convincing fits with them

Edited by Trinity

If I did press that fucking "place order" button before James, I would have worn them.

For sufu's pleasures. itm.gif

In all seriousness though, I don't feel connected to that pair of boots, it was all about my Raf vault.

I just hope James is not an a$arpocky fag (don't know you dude, maybe you're really into De stijl), and I hope he will share some fits!

Edit : Doc worm & wild bill made some convincing fits with them

haha word true, rocky wore them,

i would glady own them cause im a manic of de stijl but cant picture myself with them

http://www.johnelliott.co

John Elliott + Co - The Cast / Obsidian. Perfect fit for me sized down 1 (From 30 - 29) In my opinion some of the best black raw selvedge around. The fill color on the denim is grey meaning that is will fade into a carbon color.

Ehc0Ujjl.jpg

CVljHPml.jpg

fIErezgl.jpg

John Elliott + Co - Villain Side Zip - Black. This is really unique to me because the zippers are functional and it can be worn as a normal crew, or unzipped for less heat or to show off a layer or color below. Zippers are riri! I wear a medium in this. For the longest time I was a small and I find myself fitting into medium more and more. For reference I'm 5'10" 155 lb.

PjtwnYQl.jpg

DfBIYWMl.jpg

I also have one of their U - Neck curve tees which I preferred in small. Pretty interesting design on that one - nice longer length and slightly curved hem.

FYI - I know these guys personally. I am not at all employed by them or promoting their stuff, but there was interest by many members over at Styleforum and I wanted to share this great LA made and based new company. I'm an active member and wouldn't even be interested in sharing this if I didn't think it was great.

Edited by mssneaker

I am not at all employed by them or promoting their stuff

there's nothing wrong with it, but promoting their stuff is exactly what you're doing. you're not doing it in a dishonest or annoying way, but it is what it is. to a certain extent every recent purchase post is promotion (unless people express dissatisfaction).

Edited by wurm

I dunno dude I collect everything really, if I see something fun whatever I'll buy it (that's mostly why I'm a big Givenchy collector. And come on, that CDG tee was cute). And fwiw I wear mostly yohji/rick, and have been on Raf for years. This is all well before the ASAP generation.

ASAP is just collateral, and we all have to deal with it I guess.

Edited by James St. James