Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

jOFaGMJ.jpg

A disturbing trend is emerging. Common Projects once again. This time I snatched a pair of the black crepe soled postal boots from ebay.

what u mean? why?

Each time I have posted in here it has been Common Projects. The first pair hooked me and now I am being strung along, but quite happily so. I am happy with the leathers they use, construction is solid, and the numbering is subtler than I imagined. Plus they fit nicely into my wardrobe.

NsMC4NR.jpg

Should be arriving soon!

i haven't bothered to post my recent purchases in a pretty long time but decided to do a few now. these aren't necessarily my favorite purchases but things that are a bit different for me.

8452466410_f4166b1e41.jpg

detail pic

wanted some cheap but decent fingerless gloves and decided to try out etsy for the first time. the seller did a custom order for my man hands and used a charcoal grey yarn at my request. she sent in an extra pair in black though they're a lot smaller. i suspect they're just an extra women's pair she had cause they're really small and tight. still a nice gesture. the grey isn't baby alpaca like the black, but quality on both seems good. was $30 shipped and i'm definitely satisfied by it.

8452467332_8cb1ce1784_z.jpg

never been much of a person for wearing sunglasses (i.e. never really owned a pair before), but the eye doctor told me i'm really sensitive to sunlight and need to wear them. found these mykita "russell" ones like new on ebay for $220 (retail is like $450+ i think) and took a chance on them. they're similar to wayfarers though a bit different. you can't tell from the pic but it has black gradient lenses. they're really nice - best sunglasses i have the memory of handling and they fit my face well. already wearing them all the time (when the sun's out).

also posting a backpack i bought a while back and intended to post pics but never did in the backpack thread