WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Hi, please ignore the dirty mirror/room (it's obvious I have)...

photo_zps149e28b9.jpg

- - - - -

Click the signature and cop something!

SOLISTIK, i meant to +rep!!!! sorry.

and this Woogle person, was he always like dis?

Edited by MissingNo.

dont see why you apologizing (actually i do). you found some of my shit entertaining. ok. great. figuratively make reference to breast cancer and its like omg omg omg! everyone all serious and shit. bunch of sensitive pussyholes literally lose their tits.

you(s) are so fuckin obvious. easier than playing triangle. not like i even put lady in the worst-hairdo threak. i aint apologizing for havin no baldy fetish.

What do you expect? most of these dudes are pretty much http://lonelysufuboylivingwhismom.tumblr.com/

The shit talking in here has definitely started peaking, but am I crazy in thinking there's still so many kid gloves on in comparison to how it used to be? I feel like when mods went buck banning everyone that year everyone started smushmortioning everything and people turned into pussies. Even now you get some dialogue going and fools jump in like bitches in a fight video on YouTube screaming "STTTAAAAHHHPPPP YOU GUYS STTTTAAAAHHHPPPP!!!" Maybe some of it crosses the line, and that's gonna happen, but it's almost always from someone that gets carried away and isn't very creative or witty. Yea, Woogie, Kelley has been killing it dropping weight and dude looks great, but if you're gonna talk shit just be a better troll and you'd be more effective. Be a soft troll my dude, you come too hard at it all the time.

I did not mind Sufu when it had more teeth and was more elitist, but it was witty. It's just people posting dumb shock value shit now. There has to be a metaphor for the Sufu has moneyed up thing relevant to this topic I just can't think of one right now.

SOLISTIK, i meant to +rep!!!! sorry.

and this Woogle person, was he always like dis?

yo honesty i dont think anyone gives a fuck if u - rep em, tired of seeing post saying sorry for the - rep and mirror is dirty or sorry for the shit quality pics

The shit talking in here has definitely started peaking, but am I crazy in thinking there's still so many kid gloves on in comparison to how it used to be? I feel like when mods went buck banning everyone that year everyone started smushmortioning everything and people turned into pussies. Even now you get some dialogue going and fools jump in like bitches in a fight video on YouTube screaming "STTTAAAAHHHPPPP YOU GUYS STTTTAAAAHHHPPPP!!!" Maybe some of it crosses the line, and that's gonna happen, but it's almost always from someone that gets carried away and isn't very creative or witty. Yea, Woogie, Kelley has been killing it dropping weight and dude looks great, but if you're gonna talk shit just be a better troll and you'd be more effective. Be a soft troll my dude, you come too hard at it all the time.

I did not mind Sufu when it had more teeth and was more elitist, but it was witty. It's just people posting dumb shock value shit now. There has to be a metaphor for the Sufu has moneyed up thing relevant to this topic I just can't think of one right now.

ok since you took the time i will retort.

here's my shit. smell it. yo i got nothing against fatasses, but why do i gotta come on a cluthin fashion forum and hear some song and dance about some fatso losing weight?1? i don't give a fuck. real truth be told, fat bitchs 9 outta 10 times don't look good. some other fatfuck posted in the noncomment waywt and looked semi decent. so i held my tongue and let him be. kelly fatfucker thought it prudent to relay some sad story about his struggle losing 200lbs or whatever the fuck I AINT KEEPING TRACK. i dun care. dude looks fat and his clothes looks shit on a fat body. that's all. neg rep. take the the ridicule and be fuckin done with it. i dont wanna hear no fatboy excuses or history. you look wack. you fat. you don't dress good for you fat fuckin body. done.

real fatasses dont give a fuck. they fat. they eat. they drink. they smoke kush. then they eat again. they aint tryin to front on no fashion forum that worships waif skinny asses who walk the run way. that is the standard. abide by it, get rep. defy it in a way that promotes exceptional steez (very difficult, but more props if so). get rep. typically be a fatass who loooks fat and wack gets negged and hated on. cry about it and i put the hit out on ya.

Edited by Woogle

used to think some of his comments were funny, now hes just a total jackass. sorry for mistaking him, sufu. youre not doing sketch comedy where it might be okay, youre typing to anyone who has internet access.

you are little fukin clit riding sonaofabitch bastard biiiiaaatch boi who suck. you realy think girl look better with that clippered dome? if u you say so, you either a freak or a fuckin liar.

you dont like my comments no mor. okay eat my ass, it stinks

ok since you took the time i will retort.

here's my shit. smell it. yo i got nothing against fatasses, but why do i gotta come on a cluthin fashion forum and hear some song and dance about some fatso losing weight?1? i don't give a fuck. real truth be told, fat bitchs 9 outta 10 times don't look good. some other fatfuck posted in the noncomment waywt and looked semi decent. so i held my tongue and let him be. kelly fatfucker thought it prudent to relay some sad story about his struggle losing 200lbs or whatever the fuck I AINT KEEPING TRACK. i dun care. dude looks fat and his clothes looks shit on a fat body. that's all. neg rep. take the the ridicule and be fuckin done with it. i dont wanna hear no fatboy excuses or history. you look wack. you fat. you don't dress good for you fat fuckin body. done.

real fatasses dont give a fuck. they fat. they eat. they drink. they smoke kush. then they eat again. they aint tryin to front on no fashion forum that worships waif skinny asses who walk the run way. that is the standard. abide by it, get rep. defy it in a way that promotes exceptional steez (very difficult, but more props if so). get rep. typically be a fatass who loooks fat and wack gets negged and hated on. cry about it and i put the hit out on ya.

*yawn* size 38, huh?

jmatsu was funnier than you

truth