WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

i copied and pasted username from above the avatar b/c too lazy to type it out when i genuinely curious what the tee was though in hindsight perhaps i should have looked more carefully at the list of brands and realized how most people usually list it out based on their layers. i was just really excited because the only other u-neck tee i have seen with similar collar shape was from impolyt of TOJ (only available in Korea?) and a tee of similar style being sold by james perse SS13. now knowing its RO i can't really afford it but it is good to know as it satisfied my curiosity.

i hope you're not over thinking what my post was all about, but i guess you had your laugh already. lets just both be careful what we say next time.

i copied and pasted username from above the avatar b/c too lazy to type it out when i genuinely curious what the tee was though in hindsight perhaps i should have looked more carefully at the list of brands and realized how most people usually list it out based on their layers. i was just really excited because the only other u-neck tee i have seen with similar collar shape was from impolyt of TOJ (only available in Korea?) and a tee of similar style being sold by james perse SS13. now knowing its RO i can't really afford it but it is good to know as it satisfied my curiosity.

i hope you're not over thinking what my post was all about, but i guess you had your laugh already. lets just both be careful what we say next time.

f4u

rafsemens is apparently neg-reppin-no-sense-of-humor-havin-ass-fun-hating-turd. or maybe just a misguided homophobe. or he jus' mad he cant cop  some dancer's legs like i got..

Edited by dino might

rafsemens is apparently neg-reppin-no-sense-of-humor-havin-ass-fun-hating-turd. or maybe just a misguided homophobe. or he jus' mad he cant cop  some dancer's legs like i got..

nah ur shit was just really dumb & the tiniest amount of novelty/humour left in a dude dressed as a woman for halloween wore off 25+ yrs ago  

pic did make feel pretty uncomfortable tho 

Edited by rafsemens

nah ur shit was just really dumb & the tiniest amount of novelty/humour left in a dude dressed as a woman for halloween wore off 25+ yrs ago  

pic did make feel pretty uncomfortable tho 

super srs fashion forum no fun allowed