WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

daysofdane you ever consider new specs? If there was r/mfa but with broads..id be gettin that vibe from your pix.

yeah i've been wanting new glasses but i don't know how to take it that you're getting reddit vibes from my pix i think i need to end it now and save my honor

XPIANm3l.jpg

uniqlo coat + sweater, altuzarra trousers, rachel comey boots

trying some new silhouette with these new trousers, it's ok maybe

replace that oatmeal sweater. trousers are nice but those boots, even though i love Rachel, don't go with the silhouette.  actually keep the boots but hem the pants a bit so there is no break.

Edited by Desi

yeah i've been wanting new glasses but i don't know how to take it that you're getting reddit vibes from my pix i think i need to end it now and save my honor

Good to know bout the glasses. I said reddit cus it feels like your inspos comin from dowdy lil azn gurls when you need to be lookin at some fierce ass tall chickas. Prob not where you rly get your inspo from but what im sayin is the fit goes against your god given assets

Actually, the only Syndicate dealer in Amsterdam is Ben-G as far as I know. I'm waiting for them to drop at Ben-G since Syndicate sizing isn't always consistent. And support your locals haha. Are they as good as they seem? I heard they're super light and comfortable.  

Actually, the only Syndicate dealer in Amsterdam is Ben-G as far as I know. I'm waiting for them to drop at Ben-G since Syndicate sizing isn't always consistent. And support your locals haha. Are they as good as they seem? I heard they're super light and comfortable.

They're def light, the ballistic nylon upper is nice and sturdy and the sole is more comfortable than im used to from vans. The synthetic material is kinda.. Cardboard-y though. But overall i really like their clean, technical lines. Fit is tts.