WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

a question to all participants, to clarify. past a certain point the matter of who started it becomes less relevant than why perpetuate it. i think its clear to anyone reading this forum and you and ss have, ah, misgivings about each other..and it feels like that has been explored to the extent where anything further is either a) redundant or B) 'come at me bro'

neither is exactly a novel thing on the internet, but after seeing a few pages and some revived threads on the subject, i've to wonder if there is anything left to say.

I just respond to a post which quoted my post. Simple as that. Nice gets nice. Rude gets rude Edited by assecretmaker

you and ss have your own thread to argue in. at first it was sort of entertaining, but now its just pathetic.[
you and ss have your own thread to argue in. at first it was sort of entertaining, but now its just pathetic.

So You mean he can post here and quote my post but I have to go to another thread to respond?

ame="e0d9n0b5" post="3014163" timestamp="1385334096"]you and ss have your own thread to argue in. at first it was sort of entertaining, but now its just pathetic.[

So You mean he can post here and quote my post but I have to go to another thread to respond?

both of you are free to do whatever you want. i'm just telling you how i feel about your ongoing feud.

my last comment had really nothing to do with what i think of assecretmaker as person or his superfuture antics.  it could have been ed, merz or anyone dressed up in that exact or similar fit and i would have said the same thing.  

the result of this mix just looks like a rodeo clown minus makeup

because that is what it looks like imho.