WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

ukno who it is..

I don't know who it is but your outfit is awful, especially since I see ghostface masterful one right below yours. You have nice piece, maybe start with restraining yourself: wear that jacket with a plain white tee, some black jeans and plain white sneakers (KOP stan smiths, they go with most streetwear fits).

ukno who it is..

XqUtVHsl.jpg

xTxGbQ5l.jpg

your hands look like they're made out of porcelain

hey another swede!  :D 

deets on sweatshirt? been looking for something like that

Hey, its raf simons aw12, kinda hard to find now though.

Edited by bpeu

Sundance, this outfit is truly terrible. You do not have the personality to post pictures of what you are wearing, by this I mean that it is possible that somehow you can pull this off in real life, and if so great, but as soon as someone takes a photograph of you it looks like the single most awkward moment in your life. I suggest if you must continue to post pictures with the intention of getting +rep or some sort of helpful comments you start with something far less complicated. 

Or on the other hand please explain to us what happened here, I want to understand what exactly you intended with this outfit. 

Also, a less important note. If you are relatively new here, start buying up a tone of "grails" and them brutishly smash them all together, like you seem persistant on doing, please spare us and take a picture as far away from your parents livingroom as possible. Less then I want to see this outfit, I want to see your baby pictures and something that I would loosely consider a vase.

Edit: Ghostface I rarely like brown but you make it look great in this photo.

Edited by superget

Looks comfy. Did you cuff because the pants are too long though, or just for the pinroll/silhouette?

jacket and pants are clashing hard.

Edited by Ratatoskr

lol it really was sundance?In that case...the stitching on the RO cargos look off. Those hip straps are supposed to have way more parallel stitching than that. I can tell by the pixels.

Lulz so theyre fake just like his ro dunks he was tryin 2 sell?

big love for that superget, i didn't realise my sisters and i's baby pics were there i don't like that showing up at all, that was creepy

intension: i wasn't trying to do anything particular, i intended to wear the UC cause it was looking at me when i opened my wardrobe then i just grabbed dark trousers with big pockets for all my shit for school and tight sleek shoes for my bike straps 

in addition ratatoskr also i pinroll'd for the bike, to not get oil over trousers

skeetinmynose.. o skeetinmynose,

Edited by sundance

BLawKR5l.jpguniqlo sweater, j. crew shirt, paige denim, bass loafers, random fashion district pin.

i'm just going to throw this out there even though no one cares, my ankles/feet just don't get cold in the winter so i don't wear socks, that's all

Edited by daysofdane