WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

It's railroad-worker style but I like everything except the flashy socks. Good fit in a style where fails abound.

actually the top is native american style and the jeans are 188o miners style. i want to build my own style not just copy oter styles. socks are meant to light up the whole outlook. actually without the socks, the feeling is not bad but i like it tastes stronger.

It's railroad-worker style but I like everything except the flashy socks. Good fit in a style where fails abound.

Have u ever considered the similarities/correlations/parallels, (b them social, economic or political) of japs/azns playing railroadmaker style to that of (mainly)beikoku-gaijin playing jap cat st. gothic lolita gal-o etc? Edited by SSchadenfreude

with this jacket u look like a hipster (not frute swaggin') trying 2 kop cheap irony @ the poor shop.  w/o it, u'd just look like some bro in superdenim

Someone's never heard of Versace

Someone's never heard of Versace

Yeah pls teach me about that, Christian Dior and Pierre Cardin. All those goodies just waiting to be found and adopted from those ultra fabulous boutiques that give a lot a people allergies

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Have u ever considered the similarities/correlations/parallels, (b them social, economic or political) of japs/azns playing railroadmaker style to that of (mainly)beikoku-gaijin playing jap cat st. gothic lolita gal-o etc?

i know that japanese werent participant in the beginning but chinese have helped build american railroads over a century ago, albeit completely unassimilated in their rice farming hats and Tang dynasty shirts

wats jap cat st.?

i know that japanese werent participant in the beginning but chinese have helped build american railroads over a century ago, albeit completely unassimilated in their rice farming hats and Tang dynasty shirts

wats jap cat st.?

I meant the Japanese fetishsizin of western utilitarian dress of old.

Cat st. b a street in tokyo

Edited by SSchadenfreude

didnt mean to neg u wEst

actually the top is native american style and the jeans are 188o miners style. i want to build my own style not just copy oter styles. socks are meant to light up the whole outlook. actually without the socks, the feeling is not bad but i like it tastes stronger.

i want to build my own style too and not just copy the native americans or miners from 1800s and their styles.

i dig the socks but not so much the rest.

but yea i bet without socks your feet would taste pretty strong

didnt mean to neg u wEst

i want to build my own style too and not just copy the native americans or miners from 1800s and their styles.

i dig the socks but not so much the rest.

but yea i bet without socks your feet would taste pretty strong

it's cool. i'm not the type to catch feelings.

that termite fit is dope, but i don't get the 'oh shit' reactions - i think people are just used to seeing so many 'undercover/undercover/undercover/visvim' fits at the moment as opposed to a more slouchy streetwear look that has gradually declined in popularity on here over the years. good to see you posting again though, i didn't know you were behind tantum - i wanna see what's under the bucket hat(s).

Edited by conqueror

Have u ever considered the similarities/correlations/parallels, (b them social, economic or political) of japs/azns playing railroadmaker style to that of (mainly)beikoku-gaijin playing jap cat st. gothic lolita gal-o etc?

My thoughts on this are quite inchoate at this point, I know you have an in-depth knowledge of brand symbolic associations and real clientele so I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this.