WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

2qiw6l0.jpg

rrl

lvc

new balance

hey this is a sweet fit, bro!  can u pleas etell me how you acquired that double rl shirt?  what season is it?  anyway it's difficult for me to see your denims' selvedge, but those sweet red lines probably go/match perfectly with those awesome socks!  i tried researching those socks, but alas i could not for the life of me find out who makes them!  are they thrifted? if so, that is such a sick find!  so jealous. those suspenders are sweet too!  i like how they are all utilitarian with the sizing of your denim.  and those new balance cheayah!  where can i get me some of those?  thanks in advance, mate! Edited by SSchadenfreude

hey dude, give me your address and i will mail all the details to you. thanks for the good words. really appreciate it.

that fit seriously sux

i just realize there are so many dicks here in this thread. they just talk like bitch and contribute shit. this is waywt thread but they just put their shit on ppl who really post their fit. for me, i reg all ppl here who post fits. i don't care ppl neg my fit or what. what i care is if you are qualified to judge. at least, post a fit of yourself before you judge others. or give some constructive suggestion.

good fit or bad is not important, whats the important is we can learn something from others. we are not better than anybody else. tomorrow we may hate what we like today.

i get your message. i think your actions aren't furthering your campaign, tho.

i just realize there are so many dicks here in this thread. they just talk like bitch and contribute shit. this is waywt thread but they just put their shit on ppl who really post their fit. for me, i reg all ppl here who post fits. i don't care ppl neg my fit or what. what i care is if you are qualified to judge. at least, post a fit of yourself before you judge others. or give some constructive suggestion.

good fit or bad is not important, whats the important is we can learn something from others. we are not better than anybody else. tomorrow we may hate what we like today.

i get your message.  i think u should fuck off 2 styleforum, tho.

Edited by SSchadenfreude