WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

please don't kill me

zZcKogU.jpg

everything about this could potentially improve. all you gotta do is shoot some smack and refrain from bathing/changing for a couple months. maybe punch some holes in the wall if the other squatters don't mind

Edited by SSchadenfreude

everything about this could potentially improve. all you gotta do is shoot some smack and refrain from bathing/changing for a couple months. maybe punch some holes in the wall if the other squatters don't mind

lmaooo

i don't think my flat mates would approve of that :((

lmaooo

i don't think my flat mates would approve of that :((

He's got a point aside from the joking...

I would definitely look for a little more sag and a little less new clothes in that outfit, also the bunching of the sleeves just doesn't work very well.

Try a more tonal overshirt if you want to wear all black and avoid looking like a teenager

Bizu, while I don't like this fit for the only reason that pairing a jacket like that with what looks like a a polo and chinos looks awful. I have to say in comparison to your pictures in your sales thread in which you rolled your pants, this looks far better.

Perhaps if the jacket was black it would make more sense but this seems like you aren't trying anything creative and then just throwing on a coat that you may like but that you're sure everyone else will, too.

Fair points, I feel the poorly taken picture does nothing to help my case. The "polo" is a white oxford button down with poor white exposure, and the "chinos" are high-rise wool trousers, which represent whatever modicum of creativity that's present. Riding jacket + high waist and whateve.r

Fair points, I feel the poorly taken picture does nothing to help my case. The "polo" is a white oxford button down with poor white exposure, and the "chinos" are high-rise wool trousers, which represent whatever modicum of creativity that's present. Riding jacket + high waist and whateve.r

feel like the fit is p cool.  Maybe a warmer gray would suit the color scheme better

Definitely take ur hands outta your pockets tho so you can see how the jacket opens up, think it would look better that way

Yeah I got that from the photo. That jacket has a great short-long thing going on and accentuating the short with the high pants and tucked shirt looks great imo. I really like it. I'd like to see it w/o the hands in pocket tho.

All I mean is that the jacket being rough and deconstructed/unstructured does not fit with the clean minimal aesthetics of these particular shirt and pants. If you were wearing for example Thom Browne or something with at least a similar aesthetic this fit would be perfect.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is that this jacket seems to be asking to be worn dressed down and it fights with your attempt to dress it up, it pulls everything down a few notches which is why (to me) the smarter pants look like chinos and the simple dress shirt looks like a polo.

You've spent all that money on that outfit and wore jeans from River Island? Come on.

Seem to be the only jeans that fit man lol. I have like a 34 waist with like 38 hips and massive thighs.

Most good jean's don't even go up to 38 for me to take them to tailor, kinda sucks :(

Seem to be the only jeans that fit man lol. I have like a 34 waist with like 38 hips and massive thighs.

Most good jean's don't even go up to 38 for me to take them to tailor, kinda sucks :(

Took me two minutes on Google;

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4801&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62&vmcchk=1

I feel your pain but keep searchin' bro.

bY1W8FF.jpg

balenciaga

givenchy

river island

nike flyknits

yr jeans look ok. dey dun offend me or nuthin. sorry 2 hear about yr big waist, child bearin hips, and aircraft carrier thighs tho innit?

i personally h8 fly knits but whatevs. dun like that tee in this size and context 2 much but whatevs. gaybe like more if u paired this shit w/ a button up. whatever tho blud

Edited by SSchadenfreude