WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Sundance: There are people who actually long for some of the things you own and would instantly wear them perfectly because they have a few clues in their head about clothing - like someone spending thousands of dollars on outfits should.

That being said, you probably would actually get rep if your pictures were like Void's.

Waste of time you reading but..

All advice taken on board I appreciate

I'm skeptical it's my body because I am over 6'2" and slim like most of the models so perhaps it is my execution and photos which I can improve or body proportions which j cannot

Also I'll come out on being a massive pussy on the skinny jeans front. I cycle quite a lot and naturally have muscly legs so I already didn't feel comfortable in them. However I took my girlfriend and mums advice that they were okay on me.

I acknowledge very skinny jeans do not suite.

Okonomi:

Also the reason I feel safe with spending all that money is because it was on Grails

Which I feel hold their value +/- 10% but still all the same I kept posting because I felt confident I looked good and on posting my first pic was disappointed and felt likea jerk for not making these genuinely amazing peices look good.

Cheers all

Edited by sundance

Ebbets hat

Vibskov shirt

Geller sweater

Ute Ploier cardigan

Geller wool shorts

Trickers x Tres Bien creepers

this shit is pretty cool. imo no-show socks would b better, but I'm assuming it's cold there.

Dem DBSS lookin like Supras on a suburban tween

edgy B^)

btw are u the anon on /fa/ who said "nice supras" 8 times in 1 thread

get a job what would ur mum say smh

Edited by ver

she said "honey u look very nice i like ur  new shoes"

love u mum xoxox

i think ur mom should ask herself that question too then lol

rlly tho im j/k fit is not thaaaaaat bad just rather boring for what it could be with those DBSS

i think ur mom should ask herself that question too then lol

rlly tho im j/k fit is not thaaaaaat bad just rather boring for what it could be with those DBSS

theyre bright blue my dude i dont wanna overdo it im scared of colour tbh

edgy B^)

btw are u the anon on /fa/ who said "nice supras" 8 times in 1 thread

get a job what would ur mum say smh

I'm not said anon but while we're firing shots

While I may be a lowly bus boy attending university, at least I'm not a mid 20s manchild living in his parents house in a British Columbian backwater.

I'm not said anon but while we're firing shots

While I may be a lowly bus boy attending university, at least I'm not a mid 20s manchild living in his parents house in a British Columbian backwater.

mid 20s?

m8 im 19

hows vancouver friend? im moving in w/ my cuz on commercial this winter, and i sware 2 god if i see u on the street ima run up on u and boom ur days of being a snarky fuccboi on sufu are over, just like that. ur rep cant save u, i stay strapped 2 the bone 

:)

mid 20s?

m8 im 19

hows vancouver friend? im moving in w/ my cuz on commercial this winter, and i sware 2 god if i see u on the street ima run up on u and boom ur days of being a snarky fuccboi on sufu are over, just like that. ur rep cant save u, i stay strapped 2 the bone 

:)

Screenshot2013-10-30at13634AM_zpsd276fda

tHaTs ThE fAcE oF a CoLd BlOoDeD kIlLeR