WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

The thing is as always, money matters on a "fashion" forum isn't the subject, if they have the garment cool the way they got it it's not your business, maybe legit maybe not who cares they'll deal with their conscience later, and fuck man, if you are shocked by a $500 necklace dont fucking browse SF you'll die.

The thing is as always, money matters on a "fashion" forum isn't the subject, if they have the garment cool the way they got it it's not your business, maybe legit maybe not who cares they'll deal with their conscience later, and fuck man, if you are shocked by a $500 necklace dont fucking browse SF you'll die.

not so much socked, of course its nothing compared to other things and its not my business. Not like im demanding to know were he works or how much people make, all i did was ask what u guys do to get it, merely because im choosing a career (only 18) and i wonder if ill be able to afford this stuff later on, thats the real reason, just curiosity. U guys act like its top secret shit, but fuck it nevermind

not so much socked, of course its nothing compared to other things and its not my business. Not like im demanding to know were he works or how much people make, all i did was ask what u guys do to get it, merely because im choosing a career (only 18) and i wonder if ill be able to afford this stuff later on, thats the real reason, just curiosity. U guys act like its top secret shit, but fuck it nevermind

ur life sux

Sasquatchfabrix.

Uniqlo

Sasqatchfabrix. EOTOTO

LL Bean (white Ann D lows no vis)

reaaaaally cool.  Have a similar pair of Eototo easy pants w/out the patterning & cropped but at this point in time my wardrobe is not very accomodating towards them so they're just sitting there.  This is some much needed inspiration to break them out haha.

i don't even hate you for being young and not knowing shit, but stay in ya place.

there's a superpersonal sub forum where people choose to talk about what they do for a living, check that out. maybe check out supercollege life thread

if u want my advice - take comp sci(or equivalent 2 year at community college) then after u grad do 1-2 months of intense interview prep, then apply everywhere you can in the bay area. ppl get 6 fig offers right out of school there(or seattle) and its more in demand than many of the other decent paying jobs

or don't who cares

Do something fun with the rest of your life, give a fuck about fashion or money, especially a $500 necklace.