WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

you should boil it, cut it into tinier, easier to digest pieces and eat it; thus, forming a better synergy and relationship with your fashion

that's how u should wear it

Edited by Dr. Dog

you should boil it, cut it into tinier, easier to digest pieces and eat it; thus, forming a better synergy and relationship with your fashion

that's how u should wear it

ooooh rude boy ice burnnn

Lose the completely buttoned button-up and necklace(s?). That's on some pinoy America's next dance crew shet.

Aren't the sleeves supposed to be somewhat loose fitting and long, more like a sweater than anything else? I like the look of the sleeves as is personally,

But yeah, he should definitely wear it with jeans instead of the sweats, or just like they style it in the lookbook, with slim (Cropped? tucked?) wool pants. Maybe swap out the shoes as well

ya  i was about to say swap the shoes for something less EXPENSIVE, STAND OUT DRIPPING SNEAKERS lol,
( i mean it would even look better with cheap plain vans then ccp lol)

yeah the sleeve are supposed to be loose but ill saw some with tailored sleeve and it looked way better.

Edited by aymerikmd

man I feel bad for u because ur fit is getting washed out by all this trash-talking garb lol

interesting tho those cargos look completely different from ur first fit (are they the same ones...?)

the pants look cool but wtf is that an anklet?