WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Those pants leave me confused.  Need a frontal view. 

Which season were the from?

they're the same ones from fw 2010 I think. They have 2 layers starting from the calves and both layer's hem opening can be adjusted with strings. He's just rolling up the outer layer toward the knees.

Correct. Of the 4 pairs I have, these are the only ones with a different colour underneath. Black camo, black and olive also have metal hardware for the ankle drawstring and pockets where these ones have some weird, plastic like thing.

208zdip.jpg

Uniqlo 

Black Long Sleeve

Levi 501

Nike (sorry)

apologizing for the nike? it's the least yr problems.  what about the rest of yr crappy clothes?  yeah the nikes suck, but hypothetically if someone forced me at gunpoint to choose, i'd probably have to pick them (outta the rest of yr garbage).

...then i'd give them 2 some homeless piece of shit.  maybe burn them if the bum refused.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Ronnel got minimalistic? I didn't expect Veilance and CP's from someone with diamond encrusted stuff and closet full of LV bags (read -conspicuous consmuption with a bad taste). Weird but can't neg rep.

Yea man because uniqlo and levis are crappy. I see that you love to follow everything I post, whats going on man, why are you getting so angry over how other people dress. Why don't you post a fit pic?

It seems like you always find a dumb reason to hate on my shit, you need to calm down a bit.

this may come as a surprise to you but you seem like the mad one in this situation

chill yo