WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Jacket is way too big. I know it's grail status, but if the smallest size of it still looks like Wu-Tang leather jacket steeze in the 90's you might as well not buy it. There are very few things that look worse than a leather jacket, specially a perfecto, that isn't sized properly (tight) on you.

Jacket is way too big. I know it's grail status, but if the smallest size of it still looks like Wu-Tang leather jacket steeze in the 90's you might as well not buy it. There are very few things that look worse than a leather jacket, specially a perfecto, that isn't sized properly (tight) on you.

tumblr_mppva1ZC6i1qbx7o6o1_400.jpg

but look...i spent my hard earned money, i ain't trying to look like the ramones and i'm happy/confident in it.

that's all that matters.

Edited by jibril

fit of the jacket looks decent in the pic. i'm more of the opinion that small/tight clothing on small people makes them look even smaller. i don't think going the other way round (for example, drowning in a pool of xxl yohji) helps either. its gotta be just right. 

goldylocks 4 lyf

but look...i spent my hard earned money, i ain't trying to look like the ramones and i'm happy/confident in it.

that's all that matters.

yo if you ask me oversized junts mad cool; even leathers and whatnot-- sometimes. there's this weird quality i can't quite put my finger on; sometimes i like how they look on people and other times i think it sux. your fit with uc and the above photo fine by me. 

not really into the SUPER PUNKS look with perfectos etc etc etc

well, the pants aren't making him look taller.

way to not take things up the butt, but it still doesn't look good on  you.

i think oversized perfectos could be cool.  but more on the terminator tip where it's destroyed and molds on the wearer more.

Edited by wahwho11

that's all that matters.

or you could dress like ray cappo like in your blog.   you guys have a similar build.

but if you're confident because you spent a lot of money on it then whatever
now, let's not equate 'money spent' with confidence. and certainly, lets not form premature
conclusions.

or you could dress like ray cappo like in your blog. you guys have a similar build.
ray cappo / ian mackaye / henry rollins, them guys are my icons but i couldn't do them. that style of dress, it's only for 'the moment'. it's rooted in a time of your life, your feelings. i could, but i wouldn't. Edited by jibril

ray cappo / ian mackaye / henry rollins, them guys are my icons but i couldn't do them. that style of dress, it's only for 'the moment'. it's rooted in a time of your life, your feelings and that time's past for me. i could, but i wouldn't.

yot sucked. so did violent children and mo bettah than 1000.  shelter was ok i suppose.  ian m?  ur in college now....i presume from your tumblr.  ur 2 young 2 idolize him or the other sxe godfather. you can idolize henry rollins, but  henry rollins is a moron who took 2 many roids.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude