WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

9007962969_09c695c33a_c.jpg
9009147582_21718789c3_c.jpg

Back on here after a few months... how does this have so much rep? Super pedestrian fit, like really -- I wear a variation of this (with socks) most rainy days

Edited by MJR

Back on here after a few months... how does this have so much rep? Super pedestrian fit, like really -- I wear a variation of this (with socks) most rainy days

super PEDESTRIAN fit. why you ask when you've got the answer. most of us are just pedestrian. Edited by asecretmaker

True, nothings looks more pedestrian than The North Face jacket... that Porter bag is nice, though. 

It's basically the fit that all those techfashion fans try to pull off but fail to, not as easy as it looks from what I can see here. Nice picture and room help, it's Ikea-ified but in a tasteful way.

myshoeiswet those sneakers are so ill but that pose ruins anything good about your fit

edit: also be careful looking into the sun it can damage your eyes permanently 

Edited by Enaml

first fit in a while. first time in supertrash in a long time. apologies for wearing my sunglasses indoors again, but i really like them.

9076384795_b97aa8e2f7_c.jpg

american apparel t-shirt

ava catherside laser cut 'alcantara' shorts

damir doma creepers

mykita sunglasses

old deerskin backpack

^ at the new apt?

yeah. well, until august 1st it is. then time to find a new place...but trying to find a job is the more pressing part right now. when are you getting here? early july?

also surprised at all the negs on this. coming to realize the photography on it might not be too great. the creepers look really bad in it

it looks a lot better in person. oh well

l4Aa93d.jpg

yeah. well, until august 1st it is. then time to find a new place...but trying to find a job is the more pressing part right now. when are you getting here? early july?

also surprised at all the negs on this. coming to realize the photography on it might not be too great. the creepers look really bad in it

it looks a lot better in person. oh well

shoes and pants are good in themselves.  shirt is whatever.  it's mainly that shit don't seem to match you.

Edited by Woogle

True, nothings looks more pedestrian than The North Face jacket... that Porter bag is nice, though. 

what's so good about his porter bag?  that shit is just as "pedestrian" as his nf jkt

Yoonji and me found a place for July-Sept so should be coming in early July. Was talking to Maureen earlier today and looks like we won't be too far away from you guys. Best of luck w/ job search m8

lol ur right probs not beset place to talk abt it but also how is this any different:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/34718-japan-tokyo-general/page-293

uhhhh   everything in the tokyo thread is at the very least indirectly related to tokyo

what's so good about his porter bag?  that shit is just as "pedestrian" as his nf jkt

I said it's nice, not so good. Porter may be pedestrian in Toyko, TNF is everywhere on everyone.

I said it's nice, not so good. Porter may be pedestrian in Toyko, TNF is everywhere on everyone.

^it's a black fuckin messenger bag.  wouldn't go so far as to call it ugs, but "nice?"  um...no.

fyi  porter is not just pedestrian in tokyo.  maybe in the czech republic it's the shit, right?

Okay. I think it's a nicer part of that outfit. I didn't wanted to be too harsh on that guy so I said it's nice.

u outta b alittle more careful.  quite the predicament you find yourself in.  

if you say that shit is "nice,"  then you give off the impression here that your taste isn't exceptional/nothing to brag about.

on the other hand if you give the excuse that you just said it's "nice" just because you didn't wanna "be too harsh" then you give off the impression here that you are giving an empty compliment/not keeping shit real.

fail and fail.