WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

lol @ that upwards angle to make ur legs look longer.

...I'm 5'10"...

<span>

chopped my old pbjs.

edited for "fit" clarification:

Topman button up

chopped PBJs

handmade sandals from Italy

I live in Texas. pants aren't an option anymore(unless you care for death by heat stroke or for whatever reason spend all your time indoors). don't be jelly you can't wear shortyshorts like me

Wear jeans everyday in Texas, walk around drippin'.

Hey merry burguer, you can't afford your own clothes or is it just a desperate attempt to gather rep the fact that in every single one of your posts you make to sure to be wearing some dude's clothes and use his username? I just don't get it and i'm slightly curious about it.

ain't nobody complaining but that picture is literally the definition of a vag-rep-trap. Just saying theres better ways to flaunt ur body to random guys on the internet than the wdywt.

Well, you should have been here a few years ago when she was posting nudes and bragging how her boyfriend satisfied her in bed( he was also a forum member). although i can't see the pic, i don't think it's possible to be more attention whoring than previously.

reason #45362 the old rep system was better: regular users get really mad seeing how much can go to shitty posts. Rep works better as a private high five than a public post-by-post popularity contest.

she doesn't even get that much rep lol, that is definitely not the basis as to how retarded i find her online presence. if rep was hidden i would still find it fucking stupid.

she doesn't even get that much rep lol, that is definitely not the basis as to how retarded i find her online presence. if rep was hidden i would still find it fucking stupid.

I wasn't specifically referring to the vag reppers, kinda just reminded me..