WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Why sunsnatcher? WHY?

lool, she was waay older though, we're talking hunched back, white hair old. she'll probably be cute as hell in some giant sneakers.

That's cool. Hopefully this will result in a legendary future waywt creeper edition post from someone in Stockholm.

yeah or i'm the new kira and sent this granny off to die in front of luisaviaroma after having bought me thousands of $ worth of clothes

Edited by Sunsnatcher

62uYFvS.jpg

Little girl is rocking the flashy trainers contrasting with sedate outfit trend, who is her stylist?

Are you wearing a Barbour bedale? It sorta looks like one but sized down a lot. Looks good anyway.

Little girl is rocking the flashy trainers contrasting with sedate outfit trend, who is her stylist?

Are you wearing a Barbour bedale? It sorta looks like one but sized down a lot. Looks good anyway.

it's a beaufort

and i bought it true to size about ten years ago

but i've gotten larger since tthen

:unsure:

flashy trainer synergy with kite handle. #nextlevel

WAYWT132.jpg

Cap: Supreme

Scarf: don't remember

Jackets: Vintage F2 over Peir Wu bomber

longsleeve over shortsleeve (unseen): Margiela panneled grey longsleeve (made by Miss Deanna) + Uniqlo white tee

Jeans: Uniqlo

Flannel: Engineered Garments

Sneakers: Nike

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

I'll be in NYC on 14th to 19th.....

Damn, I'm leaving for Dakar on the 12th ;(

This pic is old though (and we switched clothes, hence the too tight jacket on me), met dark again a few days ago and he was stylin', got that Saint Laurent leopard black trench, looks good.

WAYWT133.jpg

Leather (w. fox fur collar): Rick Owens

Gloves: Margiela

Hoodie: American Apparel

Longsleeve tee: Margiela

Shortsleeves: ? (removed tag)

Flannel: Epaulet

Waxed cords: April77

Dunks: Rick Owens

probably the best part about this fit was where u gave us the year u bought those af1's to let us know that u were ahead of the curve

na matte its because there high 2005, they never been released since that, all those you see in store are mids.

nike-air-force-1-mid-blanc-blanc_LRG.jpg

2005 highs;

020927_1_p.jpg

Fuuma you really are a great troll.

PS from now on the new Rick dunks that don't have the nike swoosh are not cool and aren't allowed to be posted on superfuture.

Problem is I don't think I can top this tomorrow and I decided to do the streetwear flannel wanker for three days.

ps: yeah I like the old model better but the new black-white geo look pretty sick.

edit: nevermind, just realized I own sweatpants.

Edited by Fuuma

pic

Leather (w. fox fur collar): Rick Owens

Gloves: Margiela

Hoodie: American Apparel

Longsleeve tee: Margiela

Shortsleeves: ? (removed tag)

Flannel: Epaulet

Waxed cords: April77

Dunks: Rick Owens

dunks rlly tied th fit together great job