waywtvis2.jpg

Space Blanket

Ray-Ban

Warehouse

APC (no vis)

Marmot

Space Blanket Crotch

Nike

edit: its obvious enough i don't take waywts seriously right?

space blanket nomad should be a new thing

Aye dawg, Keep your comments to the clothes not my looks. I used to wear a 3xl. I'm down to a large and have already lost 80 pounds. I feel more comfortable than I ever have. I can wear the clothes I could only dream of wearing when I was obese. If you dont like my clothes thats fine, but you have no clue about me or the struggles I've gone through to get where I am today.

i dont care if you were fuckin fat. all i know is that the clothes you wearin look shit. and that you look like the fat white kid that i'd pick on. here's the kicker. obese fatasses are fuckin fat...no need to say shit, you on the other hand are a chubalub. funner to poke fun at your overweight bod than some fat phucker. you think you lost some weight, so yeah you feel alittle better about your fat self, but the real fatties kno dere fat. they dont' give a fuck. i kno you do. cry fatso. cry. haha you wish you was in tokyo japlands? come. experience true jap ambiguous hate.

K46QlI4.jpg

bonus cat

9vQIIJz.jpg

on tha reals and no hate. grow yr hair out. you were once cutey. you can be as so once more. if yr tits aree falling off due to the bad cancer then ok...you got a good excuse.

on tha reals and no hate. grow yr hair out. you were once cutey. you can be as so once more. if yr tits aree falling off due to the bad cancer then ok...you got a good excuse.

used to think some of his comments were funny, now hes just a total jackass. sorry for mistaking him, sufu. youre not doing sketch comedy where it might be okay, youre typing to anyone who has internet access.

used to think some of his comments were funny, now hes just a total jackass. sorry for mistaking him, sufu. youre not doing sketch comedy where it might be okay, youre typing to anyone who has internet access.

dont see why you apologizing (actually i do). you found some of my shit entertaining. ok. great. figuratively make reference to breast cancer and its like omg omg omg! everyone all serious and shit. bunch of sensitive pussyholes literally lose their tits.

you(s) are so fuckin obvious. easier than playing triangle. not like i even put lady in the worst-hairdo threak. i aint apologizing for havin no baldy fetish.

dont see why you apologizing (actually i do). you found some of my shit entertaining. ok. great. figuratively make reference to breast cancer and its like omg omg omg! everyone all serious and shit. bunch of sensitive pussyholes literally lose their tits.

you(s) are so fuckin obvious. easier than playing triangle. not like i even put lady in the worst-hairdo threak. i aint apologizing for havin no baldy fetish.

i dont care about your reference to breast cancer, it was just a lame and cheap joke

i think timber looks good~ however, kelley's weight aside, his recent fits are definitely not undeserving of criticism. it's like if tumblr had a webshop, these are the clothes that would be available for purchase: preme snapback, ma-1, floral print buttondown, new balance... none of these items fit particularly well and the color palette is whatever

damn man get some cardio going. youre clothes are obnoxiously drawing attention to you and you cant escape the fat comments.

Damn, meant to neg. Sorry Kelley. Keep up the good work. Dude's like 200 lbs less than when he first started posting.

I don't think you understand how to use words.