WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

^not sure, but maybe because the people who repped him were impressed by the fact that he exposed you for using (allegedly) unoriginal material? i dunno... because you failed to cite Tom Venables as a source?

EDIT

anyway i've never heard of Tom Venables. and i am alittle embarrassed to admit that your post was actually the first time i've heard or read the "i would bury my dick so far...(venables spelled it "berry")" 1- liner.

did you in fact think of this gem yourself? if so i think the people who gave you negative reputation and the people who gave trinity positive reputation owe you an apology. and tom venables ought to give you credit.

Edited by Woogle

is it so hard to understand that romance is a part of fashion? it's a given you have to be rather slim bordering on the gauntly side of the spectrum to pull off the that aesthetic well, it has to be believable.

Lol at somebody called wolfpussy talking about romance

^not sure, but maybe because the people who repped him were impressed by the fact that he exposed you for using (allegedly) unoriginal material? i dunno... because you failed to cite Tom Venables as a source?

EDIT

anyway i've never heard of Tom Venables. and i am alittle embarrassed to admit that your post was actually the first time i've heard or read the "i would bury my dick so far...(venables spelled it "berry")" 1- liner.

did you in fact think of this gem yourself? if so i think the people who gave you negative reputation and the people who gave trinity positive reputation owe you an apology. and tom venables ought to give you credit.

i thought people would know it was unoriginal material, while reading my comment thinking of tom venables face and laughing to themselves

Y'all neg repping this poor guy only cuz of his body shape. Betcha if somebody hansum like beef wore it, y'all wud rep the pic outta of dimension into real life while creating this planis-rift that'll probably destroy what we now know as the internet.

I stopped posting because by and large only gaunt people get voted up.