WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

yo you guys are mad as fuck, i was just trying to see what you guys wear that makes my shit so offensive to your palette. i dont go around neg repping every person in rick owens shoes and layered sheer tops even though thats not me.

nero, no h8.

you have failed to offend me. not mad @ you. peoples of different aesthetic sensibility prob just dont care for your most recent. i dont think it has much to do with the labels u wearin. me personally, i think the way you wear your hat look weird and the way you cuff yr pants makes lol.

if somebooty look dumb in ro shoes, layered tops etc feel free to neg and try to make them feel bad.

Edited by Woogle

947783DSC6655bis.jpg

Layer Tee - Silent DD

LS Tee - Kai Aakmann

Knit - MMM(Douceur Mohair)

Skirt - Homemade

Sweatpant - Silent DD

Sneaker - Rick Owens

Beanie - The North Face

Mit - HM

Bag - Marc by MJ

Y'all neg repping this poor guy only cuz of his body shape. Betcha if somebody hansum like beef wore it, y'all wud rep the pic outta of dimension into real life while creating this planis-rift that'll probably destroy what we now know as the internet.

so what? dude looks bad cuz hes fat. body shape >>>>>>>>>>> clothes

no homo

Y'all neg repping this poor guy only cuz of his body shape. Betcha if somebody hansum like beef wore it, y'all wud rep the pic outta of dimension into real life while creating this planis-rift that'll probably destroy what we now know as the internet.

The whole point of waywt pics is seeing if clothes look good worn. Plus I genuinely don't think that would get repped on a skinny white dude either.

dressing to your body shape is part of dressing well

+1

Goes out to everyone. Dress your body type. Or lose/gain some weight.

I think the only reason that Aken fit looks like off-putting is due to the gloves, bag, and condom beanie. Just ain't working with his fatboy persona.

Take those out of the picture and it would probably look fine.. not good.. but fine.

is it so hard to understand that romance is a part of fashion? it's a given you have to be rather slim bordering on the gauntly side of the spectrum to pull off the that aesthetic well, it has to be believable.