WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

And yet you've made 1400+ posts on an online forum about men's fashion and posted a picture of yourself on the Internet? Get real.

its just clothes bruh. sufu isn't a fashion forum. its a shopping forum, YEEEEE! cared enuf to share, but not to go change my shoes. already out the door. woogie i appreciate your opinion. sometimes.

man shut the fuck up and go back to styleforum PLEASE and thank you

o ok.

I don't even mind the fit, everything except the shoes is dope and if they were flyknits or whatever sneakers are getting hyped now it prob would've gotten like 50 rep. but pretending you don't give a care when you're posting pictures of yourself on the internet is straight bullshit. no hate tho i usually like your fits hailxenu

i had that convo back a few pages n got mad neg rep, you on the other hand pull it off quite nicely w +4. for that, i commend you. 6/10 would smash.

i dont really remember her or what u was on talkin bout, butt wasnt that other gurl hot or sumthing (in that case vag rep is to be expected)? anyway yeah i understand. kinda like mediocre pizza. i'd eat if i was hungry. shit is edible. i wudnt recommend to friends or nothing.

i dunno, maybe all the guys reppin this standard issue asian surplus girl are white panda express guys.

Edited by Woogie